• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pellet tech

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
just thought I would share 2 pellet techniques that I use pretty frequently that I have been using for a while and have found to be pretty useful.

Also not sure if anyone has mentioned these before or not. And also we can use this thread to discuss other pellet tech too.

So basically how the tech works is you do either a full or short hop while you are about to land you fire a pellet and as soon as you land you jump and fire the second pellet. This can be done over and over again from a full hop.

So how it is useful to YOU. What this does is allow you to fire 2 pellets that are at ground level (to hit an opponent on the ground) While you stay mobile by flying through the air.

I find a great use is to apply shield pressure as an approach without getting shield grabbed. If you jump where the buster it on the opponent if they try and shield grab you most of the time either the first or second buster will hit them before their grab registers.

If the opponent grabs at the right time it can grab you in between them but most of the time they will get the large knnockback because they are both Nairs instead of jabs/tilts.

Also if a metal blade is on the ground and you do this technique on the MB you can pick it up while you are still jumping and shooting both pellets!

Here is the video

Last edited:

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Yea I found that Nair close to the ground often leads into jab lock.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Here is the video of it.

Also you can use this technique to pick up metal blades off the ground of you do it on top on a metal blade

Unclesatan

Smash Apprentice
you can do this midair too, if you slide from :GCX:->:GCA:->:GCCL: quickly, he'll shoot 2 pellets in super close succession like this

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
in the megaman ditto, and there's a lemon spam war, when is the best time to go in? 1st pellet? 2nd pellet? 3rd pellet?
when they're falling with pellet? when they're rising with pellet? when they're at midair with pellet?

i ask cuz. i fought a fg megaman....and omfg this guy kept pellets all game, and wats worse is that he didn't go in. at. all. extremly defensive and reactionary to me. i kept getting punished with pellets and its mad annoying

Top Bottom