• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEI Smash

Awkward Mitch

Smash Rookie
Looking for any and all smashers in the PEI area, looking to start hosting friendlies and possibly tournaments for melee and project m.

Jp3

Smash Rookie
I know there was a pretty strong Smash player from PEI who I met awhile back, If I can get into contact with him I'll send him here... In the mean time I know NS has a pretty good smash scene and we're starting to get one going stronger in NB, Ill look around for you.

Stryker

Smash Journeyman
I already messaged you, but I figured i would post here too just for some more visibilityGrew up on SSB64, didn't get to play melee, playing some brawl in college, started playing Project M 2 weeks ago.No smash scene on the island though. Maybe we'll just have to make one. I'm not native to the island though, so I am not familiar with places that an event could be held.

jerflip

Smash Apprentice
Hey guyse, I know this is an old thread but you should join the FB groups Hub City Smash and Super Smash Bros Nova Scotia. Post your events on there and we'll send players your way :)

Top Bottom