• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEI, Canada

Balloon

Smash Lord
Looking for smashers in PEI (Prince Edward Island), Canada. Anyone at all? Anyone close?

This thread is for a friend of mine, because as you can see, I live in Oregon (USA).

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Theres people in like Nova Scotia and i think theres some in New Bruswick.. but i havent heard of any in P.E.I... i think ive might have seen 1 or 2 somewhere on the boards? well look with the search button as well

Neodaft_boy

Smash Cadet
Wow, ...I actually didn't expect any real islanders O_o. I'm an Islander... currently in NB but wow I guess it goes to show that a small province holds few smash boards members lol

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
well I am acctually gonna be living in Summerside PEI on September 17th for a couple of months if anyone wants to play any kind of smash brothers while I'm there;)

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
Wow, ...I actually didn't expect any real islanders O_o. I'm an Islander... currently in NB but wow I guess it goes to show that a small province holds few smash boards members lol
hey mee too. im at university at UNB where are you from lolz and who are you :)

hey blunted im from summerside but sadly im no longer their :(

Top Bottom