• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peculiar Audio Files Uncovered in Smash Bros. 3DS

darktiko

Smash Cadet
NNID
epicShadowman
3DS FC
1950-9084-7402
Maybe Ice Climbers (my little precious twister sisters) are still in development. Maybe Nintendo is trolling you guys and is going to add Mewtwo. The least they could do is make him an alt. costume for Greninja or Lucario. But the 8-player smash is obvious- 4 Wii U controllers, 4 3ds controllers (3ds will be a Wii U substitutes controller.)
But I could be wrong (but I don't think so..)

ThatEpicMudkip

Smash Rookie
NNID
ThatEpicMudkip
3DS FC
4124-5091-3596
Imagine 8 player online. It would be the laggiest thing ever created. Also I think these are hidden options for Wii U or DLC or they were cut because of time constraints. Event Matches would be great to have.

HotelWaffle

Smash Apprentice
There defintley saying Nana and Popo. Why would they say Murabito like its two words and men saying one part and women saying another part? Its nana and popo.

LuigiBlood

Smash Rookie
About Nana and Popo's chant: It's definitely Nana and Popo. You can't pronounce Murabito like that, and I've learned enough japanese to know the difference between sounds. Japanese doesn't have many sounds to begin with, it's very poor.

JJpalmer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jjpalmer
3DS FC
2664-2947-4020

(If this pictures hurts anyone, i'll be glad to take it down. :/)
On the serious side, an 8-player match would be awesome but I don't really think the 3ds can handle it. We did see the ice climbers get dropped, because it could not take 8-players on screen.
With 3 team mates I might get close enough to swing ragnell XD

rp17000

Smash Cadet
NNID
rp17000
I wonder what that could say... I also wonder why the Japanese version isn't blurred out...

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
I wonder what that could say... I also wonder why the Japanese version isn't blurred out...

Don't forget about "Special Orders". Probably a third unlockable mode after beating these two. Maybe you fight Master Core and/or Crazy Core in that mode. Or maybe there's a new, third entity that you fight rather than Master Hand or Crazy Hand.

Top Bottom