• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

peach's chaingrabs

burningduck

Smash Rookie
ive been looking for a while and havent seen much on who peach can chain grab and at what percentages?? so can anybody help me out and list who she can chain grab and how and at what percentages?
ive seen
fox-until 105 with up throw
and
marth-until about 50-60 with down throw

is there anymore?
thanks

Samochan

Smash Master
Peach can cg...

Fox and Falco: 40-80%, after 80 or so they can shine or jump out. It's possible to cg till 120% or so if they mistime their jump or shine and finish with a nair. Dunno if falco is easier due to his slower shine and jump.

C.Falcon: 20%-80%, after that they can most definitely jump out, though Falcon has so good aerial recovery that if you miss by one frame, he can jump out at any time he wants and knee you. Dunno if you can continue till 120% or so, my buddies always jump out before that so I nair at 80%.

And there you have it, you most definitely cannot cg marth or anyone else with peach unless they don't DI the dthrow at all, which doesn't count as a cg anyway. >_>

Top Bottom