• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach vs. Peach

$BONE$

Smash Ace
What are the technical aspects to this match up? I already know alot of it is mindgames and spacing but, does anyone have any interesting tricks that help you catch the other peach player off guard? I have a habit of throwing a turnip to start a float-cancel approach. Thats usually my only (somewhat)safe-guard.

One funny mindgame that I fall for sometimes vs. Peach is when I jump into the platform when peach is above me (uh o.. ;p). Sometimes though, I exchange that breif but awkward pause you get sometimes when the Peach on the platform is actually waiting for you to jump into it but, you're actually waiting to take advantage of her downsmash lag so you can land an aerial on her... So theres just a pause to see who jumps the gun first. hahaha. aaahh. I need more practice. ;_; Its a love/hate relationship with peach, I tell you.

Tricks anyone?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
lol bones. ive seen ur peach and its already good. ur not gonna get any good advice in this section that u dont already kno. i hate peach dittos too. i play em alot to get better at em. just upb the peach on the platform. its safe with the disjointed hitbox and all and u probably already do the dair nair combo, just abuse it more against peach

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
silkvik, how can you hate peach dittos? Its girl on girl action.

Peach dittos...most would steer clear of those due to its almost as bad as jigglypuff dittos if the peaches camp.

I'd go with silkvik on this one if he says you're skilled because there really isn't much to it besides spacing and mindgames.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I've seen your Peach and it's awesome. I also hate Peach ditto's myself.
After getting my *** kicked many times in Peach ditto's, I've learned a few tricks on how to deal with them.

1. Your best friend in a Peach ditto is definitely your Uair. Try linking it to Dair and you'll love the results ;)
2. Be defensive (except when your opponent starts to camp and spam turnips). Being defensive has helped me more than being offensive but that's just me.
3. Avoid DL64. Not much of an advice and it sounds weird for a Peach player to avoid DL but it really renders your Uair useless. Just avoid it in a Peach ditto. That's what I'd do.
4. And don't forget your Uair! Can't stress it enough :)

Well, these are just a few things I do in a Peach ditto and the rest are all mindgames. I hope my advice helps you.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Peach dittos...most would steer clear of those due to its almost as bad as jigglypuff dittos if the peaches camp.

I'd go with silkvik on this one if he says you're skilled because there really isn't much to it besides spacing and mindgames.
1. If you are good with turnips, camp. Good camping>peach.
2. Dont be to aggresive, dsmash *****.
3. I dont instafloat nair pillar peach's, dsmash breaks it up too well.

Top Bottom