• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach vs. Match List

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Is there a specific list of what characters Peach is strong/weak against? All I need is to know which she is weak to. I don't need to know how to beat them; I just need which characters she'd have the most trouble with (also the characters she's better against).

BurgleTurd

Smash Rookie
NNID
BurgleTurd
The stickied Match-up thread had some analysis for certain characters. But since you're looking for a straight up list...

I can't post the link yet, but eventhubs seems to have exactly what your looking for.

I can't verify how accurate it is (and it's user voted) but that should give you a good idea about matchups

Last edited:

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Whenever you can get the link, it'd be greatly appreciated. I never expected a "solid" list, since everything is based off opinions of people (making bad characters look good and such) but the list would help a lot since it'd give me an idea of what I need to switch to based on my type match-ups for competitions.

- Edit: Nevermind, found the list. Thanks for the website though.

Last edited:

Mike_Tha_Hero

Smash Cadet
NNID
mikexxieaf
Whenever you can get the link, it'd be greatly appreciated. I never expected a "solid" list, since everything is based off opinions of people (making bad characters look good and such) but the list would help a lot since it'd give me an idea of what I need to switch to based on my type match-ups for competitions.

- Edit: Nevermind, found the list. Thanks for the website though.
Can you link it please?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Ignore this **** please, the Eventhubs list is awful. She probably doesn't lose against those half of those characters.

It is still a bit early to state against whom she does well and not since the game is still young and many characters and match-ups underdeveloped (Peach being one of them). Match-ups that are bad now may become better, and good match-ups may get better (EDIT: I meant) worse. Anyway, most people would agree her worst match-up seems to be Diddy, and she is not very good vs Sheik, Yoshi and Sonic either. Some also seem to dislike the Villager and Mega-man match-ups because of their campy playstyles. Other than that I haven't heard of many unfavorable match-ups, but in exchange she does (EDIT: I meant) doesnt seem to have many match-ups where she destroys the other side either.

EDIT: I should really type my posts more carefully.

Last edited:

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Ignore this **** please, the Eventhubs list is awful. She probably doesn't lose against those half of those characters.

It is still a bit early to state against whom she does well and not since the game is still young and many characters and match-ups underdeveloped (Peach being one of them). Match-ups that are bad now may become better, and good match-ups may get better. Anyway, most people would agree her worst match-up seems to be Diddy, and she is not very good vs Sheik, Yoshi and Sonic either. Some also seem to dislike the Villager and Mega-man match-ups because of their campy playstyles. Other than that I haven't heard of many unfavorable match-ups, but in exchange she does seem to have many match-ups where she destroys the other side either.
I've never really had a problem with Diddy since his Hoo-Hah doesn't affect me normally (her weight helps) but I do agree with Sheik and Sonic. I guess it is still too early in the game to know which characters are good/bad against her, but I figured I'd ask.

Top Bottom