• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Toad and Peach Bomber Information?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Does anynone have any information on Toad. Like how many frames it is out for, how long its counter is in use for and if there is a increase in damage to the other person due to the amount of percentage giving. Also how much lag is on it when you miss. Just general data about it. and also peach bomber frame data because these are the two moves i dont have information about and i would just like to know most things about peach

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Sorry i dont know the awnser but somting that has been bothering me why dose peashes bommer go through sheilds and not hit anything its really anoying when i accidentaly use it than it misses even though i am right there.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Toad

Total: 64
Toad: 10-30

When hit:

invincible for 8 frames
1st spore released on 8th frame
Last spore is gone after frame 34-40
you can move on the 78th frame

Peach Bomber

Windup on ground: 21
Windup in air: 31
Lunging portion: 25 (1-10 do damage)
land lag: 33
Air lag: 28
Hit recovery: 27

directly from SDM's frame data :p

@ person above me:
Peach bomber goes through shield because it's kinda like falcon/ganon's side B in the sense that the hitbox doesnt register if there is no collision, so no damage will be dealt. In the case where peach goes through, peach is too close to to opponent for her side B to collide, so no hitbox. You basically go through the opponent.

Top Bottom