• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Skype Group

TheBattleRifle

Wiltshire's GOAT
NNID
thebattlerifle
Hello, quite late I know but my Skype name is "brad.morgan70" if you're still adding people to the Skype group :)

:peachmelee::peach::4peach:
:joyful:

alex9918

Smash Cadet
Hey, just got here via being linked to it by someone on reddit. Would love to get added even though this is a bit late

Dot Face

Smash Rookie
I have fnally succumbed and signed up for Skype. Wasn't able to recover my old Smashworld forums details so I had to create a new account here. I'd love to get in on the peach skype happenings.

My skype is defensor_persici

MultipLe

Smash Rookie
I'd be down! My Skype is "live: commandershrike", if you guys are still adding people!

Last edited:

ludecoli

Smash Rookie
I don't have a skype name lol. I just log in with my microsoft account (email), so I'm not sure how to enter, I'll send you a PM, alright?

ReadBarren

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, COB is away from a computer for a bit and has left me in-charge with adding you guys to the skype group. I'll be adding you guys as contacts, my Skype name is ReadBarren.

COB

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I am back! If you have asked to be in the group but haven't yet been added, please let me know.

Top Bottom