• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Problems

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
Ok so I play falco normally but when I play peach i realize Im aggressive like my Falco but when I play an aggro playstyle I can get kills almost effortless against medium\light characters but I found I cant fight heavy characters with Peach and I resort to my Falco any advice for killing tacs?

D

Deleted member

keep hitting them until they die. not only does it solve the problem, it also feels really good.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Peach loves heavies as long as it's not a small map. Use her side tilts to juggle them a bit, and when they get high enough in the air hit them with up tilt. This sets you up for an aerial beatdown session that can easily set you up to start edge guarding. Other than that use her smartly without being too aggressive at first. She is a lady after all.

Falco can afford to be all out aggressive. Peach has to be a smart lady. Especially in matches that will be longer than normal for whatever reason.

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
Peach loves heavies as long as it's not a small map. Use her side tilts to juggle them a bit, and when they get high enough in the air hit them with up tilt. This sets you up for an aerial beatdown session that can easily set you up to start edge guarding. Other than that use her smartly without being too aggressive at first. She is a lady after all.

Falco can afford to be all out aggressive. Peach has to be a smart lady. Especially in matches that will be longer than normal for whatever reason.

Thanks lol

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
try to focus your strategy around keeping them offstage. A lot of the heavy characters dont have the best recoveries, and are big targets for your turnips. peach can definitely play aggressively if you do it intelligently. If you are to aggressive though, you will most likely be out done by high priority, ranged moves like ganons/falcons up air, bowsers forward air, DDDs back air, charizards neutral air, or other moves of similar type. using turnips to aid your approach and prevent these kind of air vs air challenges is never a bad idea.

Carinca

Smash Rookie
I used to play an extremely aggro peach, but now I am playing a more campy playstyle (hard to adapt to) against faster characters watch out for getting hit while you are getting your turnips.

I would suggest getting used to approaching with turnips and FC approaches.

Joseph Duffell

Smash Rookie
I main as Peach although I'm sort of trying to get better as, Doc and Jigs. Nevertheless me and my friend regularly play each other and he mains as Fox, to improve fighting against characters like that I recommend doing what was previously mentioned and keep up the attacks though doing it via combos, don't be afraid to use your dash attack to combo. Additionally the down smash is powerful as hell as well as her aerial attacks so use them to punish. In conclusion USE YOUR GOD DAMN TURNIPS TO GIMP THE LIVING **** OUT OF YOUR ENEMIES, YOU NEED TO!!!!

Attachments

Top Bottom