• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Needs a New Final Smash

Shalashaska

Banned via Warnings
I'd be fine with it, then. Although, assuming Palutena gets the Glam Blaster, they might be kind of similar.

This is an accidental double post, so it should be :201i::201g::201n::201o::201r::201e::201d:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavenie

Smash Rookie
How about a final smash where Peach actually get possessed by the Shadow Queen of Paper Mario: The Thousand Years Door? lol that would be kinda too "rude-dark-unfitted" for her, but meh.. I like the idea :3 Or maybe she can use the Star Rod from Paper Mario 64 to summon all seven Star Spirits to do the Star Beam attack. Ohhh I'd love to see that.

argol228

Smash Rookie
Yeah either Peach beam or one of her many spin off game specials. Double dash heart shield that can either defend her or if you get close to someone. use one of the hearts to do some damage.

Maybe Cat Peach. complete new moveset that increases her power and speed and comes with the signature Rocket pounce and the Golden Neko Down slam. However I doubt this because alternate Forms such as Giga forms don't change the moveset and that is the reason ZSS and Sheik (who should be Impa) are separate.

Last edited:

Jerry Applesauce

Smash Ace
How about she gets some Magic Wand and performs some magic? Like maybe turn all the combatants into animals like in Super Mario Bros. 3? Preferrably something like Koopa Troopas. Or maybe she does turn into Empress Peach and gains all these physical buffs and magic powers to her moveset for a while. Like maybe her smash attacks gain range due to magic, or her jumps gain height.

argol228

Smash Rookie
How about she gets some Magic Wand and performs some magic? Like maybe turn all the combatants into animals like in Super Mario Bros. 3? Preferrably something like Koopa Troopas. Or maybe she does turn into Empress Peach and gains all these physical buffs and magic powers to her moveset for a while. Like maybe her smash attacks gain range due to magic, or her jumps gain height.
The problem with her "Empress form" is that is not really her character and you can't take strikers as canon since in that Daisy has crystal based powers when she has always had flower based stuff. it is a great game but a lot of it is out of character and should not be considered.

Beach beam while fitting, I feel it would have to be different from other beam FS. I could imagine it being a centered vertical beam from above the arena.

Other ideas include. Pulling up a giant stitchface or even getting a buff that makes every turnip pull for a short time a stitch face.

katastrophic

Smash Cadet
NNID
katastrophic
3DS FC
3308-4726-7643
Here's another idea:

Peach uses double cherries! Let's say glass pipes appear all over the stage and tons of (uncontrollable) clones start attacking the other fighters. Maybe some of them could be powered up with the cat suit or boomerang suit.

Jerry Applesauce

Smash Ace
Eh, the double cherries aren't really characteristic of Peach, or any of the Mario characters. They're simply a newer powerup, and there's little basis or reason for any character to use any general Mario powerup as a Final Smash. If anything they could be an item in the game, but God knows the technical problems that could potentially pose, especially for the 3DS version.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
In the Peach thread we were throwing around ideas about using her Super Princess Peach emotion mechanic for a final smash.

One of the ideas that came around a few times was a different emotional "vibe" themed FS that changed based on how the match is going for her.

I think it was something like this.

1. If she's winning (Joy, she starts floating around mid-air freely while whistling, leading to endless air combos.)
2. Losing, not getting enough kills (Rage, flames erupt around her, dealing massive damage/KOing nearby foes)
3. Losing, getting KOed too much (Gloom, runs around the stage quickly while crying and invincible, crashes into enemies)
4. Really high % (Calm, heals her back to 0%, enemies fall asleep like her current FS)

She could glow a different color before she uses the FS so the player will know which one will be triggered.
Ahahahaha! I was about to say "leave it is HAWT bro" in jest, but actually this is bamcis

Kay kay

Just take the time to admire my signature
I would hope that it would be equal to everyone else's, in terms of interest. Like her shooting a giant beam of peaches and cream... or something...

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Mega Strike Empress Peach makes is better then Peach Beam that did not do damage in the game...but then neither did the Mega Strike Meh I still think it should be that

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
Couldn't agree more that Peach needs a new final smash. Hoping her absence from the Smash Tournament @ E3 was due to that she is still being fine tuned.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Couldn't agree more that Peach needs a new final smash. Hoping her absence from the Smash Tournament @ E3 was due to that she is still being fine tuned.
she is definitely getting worked on, check my peach analysis thread
link is in my signature !

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
If you don't mind, I would also like to propose an idea for her final smash though it's a vibe-based FS everyone's talking about and with this idea of mine, I'm assuming she's in the center of the stage: Peach will twirl around as Perry appears at her side. Then both of them will be surrounded by four, big hearts that are similar to those in SPP. Now, the hearts will be the main attraction of the FS. I was thinking about every heart will be combined into one big final smash, as well as being a good reference to SPP. So for starters, every heart will give out its respective effects to the field, alongside a varying damage for every heart:

Joy - the yellow heart spins around as a yellow, heart-filled whirlwind that wraps around the two ala AOE that will suck in foes.
Rage - the red heart rages and inflates itself until a burst of explosion will be released and blast foes
Gloom - the blue heart cries out a surging river that also push foes (especially the remaining ones) to the ends of the stages.
Calm - the green heart will then surround Peach with a soothing aura that heals all of Peach's damage. I was thinking that this might a good finale of the FS.

So afterwards, Perry will then bid farewell to Peach then back to normal gameplay. Aand YES, I admit this idea of mine is kinda overpowering Peach a little (okay, big) but hey, it's just an idea of mine. Any opinions on this will be appreciated ^_^

EDIT: I've realized that this is similar in vein to that other idea in this thread though the differences are with the heart's effects and the fact that this isn't dependent with how Peach currently fairs in the battle so yeah ^_^

Last edited:

sunshinesan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sunshinesan
3DS FC
2836-1118-8472
This is easy. In about 15-30 seconds, however a normal transformation FS lasts, Peach's stitch pull probability becomes 100%.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Maybe they'll just buff up her Final Smash.

'While she is dancing, she heals (as if she ate all the Peaches). The other characters will fall in mid-air as if the player held the shield for too long, and they GTS. Also, Opponets can sleep longer.'

I would be fine with ths.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
If they change her final smash to something from Super Princess Peach, I will be so disappointed. I agree that a new FS for her would be the ideal, but NOT from that game. Maybe it should be a reference to Super Mario 3D Wolrd, another game where she is playable. Cat suit, perhaps? :p

Luminario

Smash Lord
If they change her final smash to something from Super Princess Peach, I will be so disappointed. I agree that a new FS for her would be the ideal, but NOT from that game. Maybe it should be a reference to Super Mario 3D Wolrd, another game where she is playable. Cat suit, perhaps? :p
A Final Smash from SPP wouldn't be TOO bad. they could put an emotion as one of her B moves for a short amount of time (joy is B up, rage is B down, calm is B and sorrow is B side) but a better one would be either Peach Beam or something like you said from 3D World. Not her using a powerup but maybe something to do with the sprixie princesses or an army of catsuit, double cherry toads? (ok maybe not the toad one)

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I find the whole Mood motif for Peach to be pretty insulting... like, the game was cute but it bothers me that when Peach got her first game, her power was basically mood swings... I'd rather she just have an improved Peach Blossom FS where she automatically heals all the way and damage done to everyone else is more... effective...

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
i just had a really weird dream about smash bros where Peach had the exact same kinda "animation" for her final smash, but the decorative drawings around her were more detailed and there were more of them, and every time she did a "dance move" waves of power would shoot out from whichever direction her feet/arms/whatever went to and instakilled each fighter they made contact with... and there was no sleep factor or peaches

(i need to get off smashboards)

Manzeln

Smash Cadet
Looks like Peach's final smash is the same from Brawl :(.

It's around :21, bottom left side of the screen.

Edit: Sorry if this was already known, I was unaware, at least :p.

Last edited:

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
The artwork on the sides we're MEH to me compared to Brawl. But still, that spotlight and ribbon border XD

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I'm glad that Peach's final smash is the same concept... I'm just hoping the execution is better. Like, it doesn't look 100% the same... for instance there are no blossoming trees from what I can tell and I can't see any peaches falling... also there's a light surrounding her this time around. Something pink is floating around her... there are lights on the top of the screen that don't look like K.O. trails... and the border is a ribbon this time around. I'm thinking either her final smash is going to operate differently or they really went all out and changed visual details and that's it... but I don't see any peaches or anything falling that'd help her (and enemies) recover... so either I'm missing something or her FS is going to be slightly different this time around (which was what I was hoping for since I loved the concept). Also it looks like Rosalina is sleeping on the side so I'm assuming that aspect of her FS is unchanged.

I'm hoping she automatically heals herself 100% and puts her opponents to sleep (hopefully still damaging them and keeping them asleep long enough to actually do something).

Edit: Also I didn't even notice somehow but her border is animated this time instead of just being static pictures. Peach blinks in case you don't see it. Also sparkles are appearing and surrounding her as she dances... this could just be a visual detail or maybe they appear and work as attacks.

Last edited:

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
Was going to come in and let you guys know it's still the same but seems I already got beat to it. I like the new look for it at least.

Luminario

Smash Lord
I'm glad that Peach's final smash is the same concept... I'm just hoping the execution is better. Like, it doesn't look 100% the same... for instance there are no blossoming trees from what I can tell and I can't see any peaches falling... also there's a light surrounding her this time around. Something pink is floating around her... there are lights on the top of the screen that don't look like K.O. trails... and the border is a ribbon this time around. I'm thinking either her final smash is going to operate differently or they really went all out and changed visual details and that's it... but I don't see any peaches or anything falling that'd help her (and enemies) recover... so either I'm missing something or her FS is going to be slightly different this time around (which was what I was hoping for since I loved the concept). Also it looks like Rosalina is sleeping on the side so I'm assuming that aspect of her FS is unchanged.

I'm hoping she automatically heals herself 100% and puts her opponents to sleep (hopefully still damaging them and keeping them asleep long enough to actually do something).

Edit: Also I didn't even notice somehow but her border is animated this time instead of just being static pictures. Peach blinks in case you don't see it. Also sparkles are appearing and surrounding her as she dances... this could just be a visual detail or maybe they appear and work as attacks.
Weren't the pink things flying around her hearts that were also in Brawl?
As long as it heals her by a large amount automatically I don't really mind it being the same. Plus it would be nice if people in the air freefalled during it. I just hoped it would be something like Peach Beam to show off her feminine yet powerful traits.
EDIT: Hang on there's a giant peach behind Rosalina. Please tell me it's gonna explode and that this FS rains peaches of DEATH!

Last edited:
Top Bottom