• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach matchup

Do you think the Peach matchup is to our advantage?

• Total voters

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, there are a lot of match ups I have a hard time against such as Sheik and Falcon most notably. But to me the Peach match up is incredibly easy. To me it's as easy as the Jiggs match up. But I may have an advantage because I used to main her and so I know everything about her options and they most likely don't know much about Doc. What's your opinion guys?

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Peach might be light but is able to cancel her landing lag, and has great aerials and good horizontal recovery. She definitely wins.

Matchup advice would be to swarm her with pills to reduce how much she floats, among other things. Take advantage of her light weight and try to land KOs off the top

Last edited:

Max?

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone is judging you. This matchup is pretty crappy, go Fox or Marth instead and see immediate better results

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah as an ex-peach main for 6 months I can say Fox and Marth are very hard for her in my opinion, but I've never truly had that much trouble against the best peach in my region, I mean he beats me but not by that much. Captain falcon on the other hand... That guy gives me a run for my money

Last edited:

Itrodem

Smash Rookie
If the Doc player has a run-away play style and throws lots of pills, Peach has a hard time dealing with that. So in that case I'd say the matchup is pretty even.

Top Bottom