• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach (Kindof) Clone... Daisy

MrElephant017

Smash Rookie
So using the power of the internet, I found an application that can change frame data, power of projectiles, character stats, and more. I tried to make daisy the best i could and gave her these changes:
  • No Float
  • small landing lag on u-air
  • cost for fast up air is more laggy d-air
  • less landing lag on f-air
  • cost for faster fair is slower b-air
  • Daisy is almost as fast as Shiek
  • Daisy's gravity is like Roy's (I guess)
  • Turnips have more balance
  • Jump is a little bit higher
  • Winky Face is Second strongest Turnip
  • Because of her speed, on some characters, she has a forward throw chain grab.
  • Ground game is better
  • Air game is worse

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
I've thought about this before. Here are the changes my Daisy idea has.

Down b has a 90% chance to pull the Parasol item. A 5% chance to pull a Mr. Saturn, a 5% chance to pull a fan.
Her up b is like a better Jiggly Puff up b, it puts the opponent to sleep long enough to punish them. It has slow start up and is very punishable however.
F tilt has less knock back but more knock back grow. It sends straight up and has less end lag to make it a useful combo extender.
Up tilt is Zelda esque and is another useful combo extender.
Down smash is weaker.
Dash attack sends at an even more favorable angle for comboing spacies than peach's.
Float time is reduced to 1.5 seconds.
Neutral b is the heart ring from Double Dash, similar to Ness's down b. Lag is cancelled if you successfully use it on an energy projectile.
Up smash is buffed. It's only the strong hit.
F smash alternates between Tennis Racket and Frying Pan.

The main idea behind this move set is that you need to decide when to pull the Parasol. Without it Daisy's recovery is very mediocre. It's basically just Peach's with a worse float and no up b. Once you pull the parasol however, you lose Daisy's superior tilts, forward smash, and dash attack, since those are replaced with the Parasol dash attack, tilts, f smashes, which are all bad. You trade off a good recovery for a better combo game basically.

Even with the parasol, Daisy has almost no vertical recovery. She's much more of a glass canon than peach.

Last edited:
Top Bottom