• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Infinite Useless After The Patch?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
The infinite does indeed still work on certain characters. Umeki, who was pretty much the pioneer of the Uair infinite as he was the only one who executed it consisntently in actual matches, released a video after the 1.1.5 patch in which he infinited Bayonetta with Uairs. However, he quickly removed the video, likely in fear of it getting patched.

The game is very unlikely to be patched again so even if word spreads aout the infinite still being possible on a few characters, it's probably not going to get patched out. Nevertheless, for some reason people have stopped talking about the infinite, and we have never seen anyone execute it ever since.

pixelarcane

Smash Rookie
NNID
pixelarcane
3DS FC
1478-4257-4658
I did some labbing a while back actually and it seems like you can land it on everyone taller than Mario? But I'm unable to land more than 2 in a row on characters shorter than Sheik. I'm not a Peach player so my hands can't exactly handle what it takes to pull it off, and it's way more frame specific now (You also need to be facing a specific way and be on a certain side for some characters, like Sheik). But it can be landed on Falcon + taller with ease, which is only like 5 characters but it's something (It works the easiest on Ganon for some reason, he's the only character I can consistently land it on).

Don't really know if this helps but if anyone feels like picking up where I left off, here's somewhere to start.

Top Bottom