• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach FS Evasion Technique

Dagingabreadman

Smash Apprentice
Peach FS Evasion Technique

I've realised that when you are in the air, your char is not affected by peach's FS.
Also, when your ledgehanging, you're invincible.
Also, the FS has quite abit of startup lag.

So my idea would to be to run to the ledge, hug it, drop down and jump back to the ledge, repeat. This should workquite efficiently

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Sounds pretty good.

I thought the "sleeping" affects a certain radius around Peach. Peach could just do something to force an opponent approach before the final smash.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Sounds pretty good.

I thought the "sleeping" affects a certain radius around Peach. Peach could just do something to force an opponent approach before the final smash.
I think the range is limitless. But yeah that ledge technique will work against her FS (at least from what i've seen).

Dagingabreadman

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i thought it was a good idea too,
The only potential problem I see is peach comming towards the ledge and attacking you. You may take a little bit of damage, but as long as you stay in the air you wont fall asleep and get hit ith a fully charged smash attack

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Can you thunder combo her fs? It would be pretty cool while they're getting up to use it, and they couldn't avoid being put to sleep right?

Top Bottom