• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Combo

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if someone use it, or if it has been posted, if it has, plz delete this one.

It's this simple:
Floating near the ground so you can do: Dair -> (before it finishes) Uair and stop floating so you fall on the ground with float cancel and your oponent flies upwards (if he doesn't DI well) -> Rising Neutral (Jump and inmediately Neutral A).

I don't know exactly the damage, but it can do like 30-40% I think. It's pretty simple, and easy to do in damages near 10-20%.
Well, it can be DIed, but almost everytime they think you're going to go for Neutral after Dair, so they DI upwards and helps the combo.

Characters who mostly don't fall on this combo:
Jiggly, Fox - Falco, rare things like Mr game?
I really haven't done it to all characters, but Jiggs is too floaty, and the others are Fast Fallers and small, usually Uair sends them too aside.

You can vary also, but thats is like the escence of it.

Hope you like it, and try it n_n

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats Not bad. I always D-air to N-air. I rarly U-air after. With this I can get 2 air akkacks in. instead of one. I like it

Samochan

Smash Master
After the dair, characters can pretty much jump and DI out of it, or just attack yiu themselves if peach does a slower move than nair. And that is only if the attacked char is airborne. When they're on ground, you're gonna be hitting either a shield or they want to crouch cancel dair into something like shine. It's best to deteoriate their shield and land behind their back with nair/bair into a dsmash. If you land in front you'll become vulnerable to shieldgrab, since uair doesn't have frame advantage like fair has on shields and it's hitbox is too funky to land and get a hitstun correctly in. Course this works best against fast fallers due to serious combo possibilities after the uair, but as told if it connects they'll be shielding or can retaliate with something nasty. Can work, but use it with caution. Against opponents who jump or DI out of the dair upwards, falling uair can work and if you have second jump intact, you can go for another aerial afterwards or fc it quickly or parasol afterwards, not forgetting turnipses.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
I thought that IASA frames of Dair helps you always hit first. Unless obviously they DI upwards to your Dair and get out of it. I think that only characters with inmense Hit Recovery like Samus or Luigi can really jump out of Dair before the Uair lands on them. I play many players who know how to DI well, and they usually doesn't DI well the Dair, since it comes fast, and sometimes, if you are high enough, even if they DI upwards they can't escape the next attack. Crouch Cancel can be nasty against Dair, but then...you're saying not to Dair? If they CC, best move is to Nair, since it comes fast, and will hit the enemy if he jumps out from the CC.

Obviously mostly all combos are avoidable, but think of circumpstances, if the opponent couldn't react, and DI well the Dair, he will eat the Uair+Aerial (I think best option there is Neutral, because after the Uair is far more possible to escape jumping out of it, so I prefer landing the fastest move).

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
For fast fallers like Fox or Falco, I just get them to 20% then start chain grabbing (UP) and either if I want to rack up more damage, or -if close enough to the edge- I throw up one last time, then I instant float and go right into a dair then follow up with a float canceled nair. I do this around 60-70% when the chain grabbing starts to be less effective.

The killing one is the simple Fthrow, if close to the edge.

Top Bottom