• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach combo video project.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im thinking about making a combo video with multiple Peach players in it. Like the hidden stitch face combo video. We are not pros (duh) but us fellow Peach players are making our way to the top.

So im gonna make one with all you good Peach players in it. If you have vids post them, and I'll look through your vids. from there I would have to look at each of your vids that you have carefully. and then I would take clips. But im gonna add a few Peaches to the list that in my eyes are very impresive and I like. Its time us Peaches let it be known!

Of course I have to be in this, ha ha, so Im gonna make a list of all the players im gonna use for this. So here is the list as of right now

-Dark.Pch

-ElfendliedPeach

-Kman

-Me14k

- Kirbster

- Brdy

-DoH

Im gonna make the limit of 5 to six Peach players cause it seems people dont like nearly ten min combo videos.....blah, screw you all...LOL, j/k

Also any title idea for this combo vid? I have none as of right now.

Im think of makeing the intro like our names will pop up at the start of the vid and show like 30 secs to a min clip of us, and after that, random clips of all the Peaches together beasting. I think this can go well. Oh and when your intros come up, do you guys have like a Peach picture you wanna use?, and if so post it here and it will show up as your intro

Edit- This is not final, I have to see how much time all the players take, so I may switch the list. So be on the look out for updates This may be the final list, it may not

Me14k

Smash Lord

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Ill post videos and times in videos that are good later.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wo00EaU8RcI
(First 15 seconds)
(1:16-1:28)
(2:16-2:21)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uLRIwKiv7ic
(0:32-0:35)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uUXKvlIHJaI
(1:25-1:30) 1:28 IS AMAZING!
(3:42-3:46)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCh0hOhgp3M
(0:31-0:42)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sHvT_b0AgkQ
(0:28-0:38)
(0:53-0:59)
(1:33-1:35)
(2:41-2:51)

Ill get more for you on july 1.
bleh. While you are a good Peach player, those combos were........ok at best....
i mean some were just like 2 hit combos o_O

Redragon

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Bailey

Smash Hero
Dark Pch next time I go to a Tournament where me, Reject, Alejandro and Phish-it are at I will make sure to bring a vcr or a camera to get you some footage.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ill post videos and times in videos that are good later.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wo00EaU8RcI
(First 15 seconds)
(1:16-1:28)
(2:16-2:21)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uLRIwKiv7ic
(0:32-0:35)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uUXKvlIHJaI
(1:25-1:30) 1:28 IS AMAZING!
(3:42-3:46)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eCh0hOhgp3M
(0:31-0:42)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sHvT_b0AgkQ
(0:28-0:38)
(0:53-0:59)
(1:33-1:35)
(2:41-2:51)

Ill get more for you on july 1.
Your Gonna have to do better than this dude, the combos here are like 2 hits and such, and short combos at that.

Dark Pch next time I go to a Tournament where me, Reject, Alejandro and Phish-it are at I will make sure to bring a vcr or a camera to get you some footage.
Ok, then I'll make a combo vid next time for all the Peaches in N.Y that are good. maybe after Im done with this, so give me the heads ups

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Heh, touche DarkPeach... Peach combo's are brutally difficult to actually do, seeing as she has no combos, and they are just a bunch of well stringed together attacks with wicked DI/tech chasing. The exceptions are of course Downtilt to other attacks, Dair to another aerial, and chaingrabbing

Me14k

Smash Lord
Heh, touche DarkPeach... Peach combo's are brutally difficult to actually do, seeing as she has no combos, and they are just a bunch of well stringed together attacks with wicked DI/tech chasing. The exceptions are of course Downtilt to other attacks, Dair to another aerial, and chaingrabbing
Exactly.

If you watch a falcon combo video you are gonna see massive juggling to death. In a peach combo video you are going to see smart played segments/ cheap stitch faces.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
shoot, excuse the double post, my PC is acting so gay when I try to edit. sorry.......>___<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I have 6 Peaches here, this is all Im gonna use for this, for the video would be too long, now Im gonna look at looks of videos, DL them, take clips that are good, and add them. then get the music and this should be done. if im working on this all day, I say by 2morrow to thursday it should be done, and if not expect it by the weekend.

Now, I was thinking of calling the vid "royal pushment, but since you Peaches are in it, I thought You can come up with ideas, and if all agrees, that will be the new name.

Brdy, I need more clips of you, you dont have enough screen time. Im gonna get to work on DoH vids, so I have to search around youtube and find finds , look and pick out combos, good stuff. so this will take a while. And should give you enough time to get more clips of yourself for me

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Ouch, I got bumped off of Dark.Pch's list...I guess I'm not good enough for the "King of Grabs" that's never done anything noteworthy in tournament ever...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ouch, I got bumped off of Dark.Pch's list...I guess I'm not good enough for the "King of Grabs" that's never done anything noteworthy in tournament ever...
Ha ha ha, maybe if you were to wait before making a comment, would would have realized that Your name would be back on, I was just about to add you one, then I ran innto this post, which is why im posting right now. People complain about how combo vids are too long, and I had other peaches before you in the making of the video. You know how many times I edit that post? News flash, your in the vid. I dont blame you for lashing out on me, I would be ticked as well, but its best to be patient. Also, you know nothing of my tournament history or what I can or cant do for you never played me. Learn about the player first hand. so u can take your lil note worthy comment else where cause im not the one to take foil comments when I have done nothing to you or said anything to you at all. Thank you, have a good day, and enjoy the video when its done

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Wow... I would be embarrassed about now, if I were you, DoH...

By the way, you kinda got something stuck in your teeth, I think it's a toenail oh, that's why... Um, would you like some help pulling your foot out of your mouth?
All scathing remarks aside though, I would not have pegged you to be the sort to post this kind of thing, DoH... In fact I'm really surprised.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I wish I had seen this topic before...;_;

I doubt I'd get in, but I could at least see what people thought <_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow... I would be embarrassed about now, if I were you, DoH...

By the way, you kinda got something stuck in your teeth, I think it's a toenail oh, that's why... Um, would you like some help pulling your foot out of your mouth?
All scathing remarks aside though, I would not have pegged you to be the sort to post this kind of thing, DoH... In fact I'm really surprised.
Lysander, Let it go. I use to this all the time. Im a friendly helpful person around here and I get this kind of talk from people alot just cause they been to more tournies and ranked far. So they think they can take cheapshots. For a comment like that I should take him off the list. Im not sure now. But its nothing. I'm use to rude and disrespectful people when I done nothing to them. Thats life dude, cant do nothing about it. I have a dislike for people cause they do things like this. sucks eh? but oh well, just let it go, its nothing to fight over, let him say what he wants.

I wish I had seen this topic before...;_;

I doubt I'd get in, but I could at least see what people thought <_<

Heh heh. Well my combo video got messed up. I delelet the vids I had on my PC so in movies window maker a big X shows up on the clips. But not all the clips got deleted. So there is still some left. Im gonna have DL some of the vids again. And since some dont like very long combo videos, there is gonna be some changes. I might make another one with some other Peachs, since I cant fight them in this combo video.

So sorry for the wait people, Lots of bull and tragic things were going on in my life, its done with now so i can get back to work so dont worry ^_______^

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Lysander, Let it go. I use to this all the time. Im a friendly helpful person around here and I get this kind of talk from people alot just cause they been to more tournies and ranked far. So they think they can take cheapshots. For a comment like that I should take him off the list. Im not sure now. But its nothing. I'm use to rude and disrespectful people when I done nothing to them. Thats life dude, cant do nothing about it. I have a dislike for people cause they do things like this. sucks eh? but oh well, just let it go, its nothing to fight over, let him say what he wants.
Listen up. Everyone here is working on getting better. So he goes to big tournies and may perform better than you. Big ****ing deal. DarkPeach, I don't wanna see you just lay down and take **** from people anymore. They have a right to say their piece, but that doesn't mean you should allow others to show you such a lack of respect.

What it really boils down to though, is... DArkPeach, I don't think you Respect yourself, and you may want to think about how much you really do or do not allow yourself to be treated fairly.

Samochan

Smash Master
I'm not in. ;_;

jk, I have my own combo video and I'll wrap up that part 2 someday. :p But hey, why not add Cort in? He doesn't have a combo vid of his own and has never been featured on any vid either. And his peach is awesome. ^^

And DoH... stop being a pain in the butt. >_> Cause of some simple mistake you don't need to lash out on Dark.pch, and news flash, this is his combo video project, not yours. He can add and take out whomever he wants and if you're not featured, bad luck pal. It's not the end of the world to not be featured on a combo vid... Make your own if you're so obsessed about being on a combo vid. <_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Listen up. Everyone here is working on getting better. So he goes to big tournies and may perform better than you. Big ****ing deal. DarkPeach, I don't wanna see you just lay down and take **** from people anymore. They have a right to say their piece, but that doesn't mean you should allow others to show you such a lack of respect.

What it really boils down to though, is... DArkPeach, I don't think you Respect yourself, and you may want to think about how much you really do or do not allow yourself to be treated fairly.
Itys nothing dude, I have respect for myself. he can foul comment me all he wants, people do it to hurt the person or make them feel bad. Buts, this is the cyber world. I dont care what oders say to me, thats why I was acting emo and all a few months back on here, cause I would always attack when someone said something foul to me. I dont come here to gain respect. and I dont need his, so whatever he says to me does not bother me, he lives in texas so why should I care about that? I play this game for fun. Not to have people like or dislike me, so people who act like aholes too me, I just dont care, they are nothing to me and I keep doing what I like to do.

I'm not in. ;_;

jk, I have my own combo video and I'll wrap up that part 2 someday. :p But hey, why not add Cort in? He doesn't have a combo vid of his own and has never been featured on any vid either. And his peach is awesome. ^^

And DoH... stop being a pain in the butt. >_> Cause of some simple mistake you don't need to lash out on Dark.pch, and news flash, this is his combo video project, not yours. He can add and take out whomever he wants and if you're not featured, bad luck pal. It's not the end of the world to not be featured on a combo vid... Make your own if you're so obsessed about being on a combo vid. <_<

Dont waste your time, he is not worth it.

I might make a few series of combo videos with Peach so If I dont get him now, I'll get them next time. and finish that combo vid of yours, Mah wanna see. ^_____________^

Samochan

Smash Master
You've already seen part 1, part 2 will take some time and lots of good vids, I wanna make it worth watching. ^^

But hey, what about Armada, best peach in europe? Armada is awesome, dunno how many comboes he has on tape, but definitely worth watching.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I got 2 tournament matches recorded this weekend but they were only against Lunaris and I didn't do so hot against him. lol

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I ~could~ throw a bone your way in the form of FC combos, as well as Peach's pillar and all that shiz. I kinda started taking Peach seriously after OC3.

Problem being that I'll need to actually get footage, haha. Still, with El_LoVo, BlueMycon, Erg, Yang, and other Colorado players as punching dummies, it might be worth it. I dunno, let me know how long you need, as I have some pretty decent combos pop up from time to time.

Top Bottom