• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Advice needed ( -NEW- video inside)

Ame$

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone .

Peah is actually my 3rd charakter and i´ve tried to improve her during the last month .
But i still pretty suck against that Fox, normally i have no problems fighting a better players doc than that fox . So if someone can give me advice what to make better or just some tipps please do it ;)

Enough said here is the Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVhEE_W5IME

as u see i tried a lot folat > dair > nair , cuz it worked well on other players ...

thx 4 posting

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Okay, heres the things I think you should focus on

Speed your game up and don't waste your jumps, many times you were in the air doing nothing and begging to be u-aired.

You can chaingrab fox, put it to use.

Learn how to float cancel, I didn't see it if you can.

Smash di those u-airs.

Use your special projectiles (bomb, stitchface, dotted eyes) abit more sparingly, they can really turn the tides of a match.

Your edgeguarding can use work, focus on keeping him off the stage with stronger attacks rather than throwing turnips like at around 1:44.

Do not dair as a edgeguard! You saved him basicly.

When you do resort to approaching from the ground, be more agressive, you were abit slow and passive.

At 2:50, you basicly saved him and if he really tried to wiggle out and recover, he could have. You save your foe too much, you're his enemy, not his friend.

Do not taunt in the middle of a match, I can't take you seriously if you do things like that.

Work on your tech chasing and start grabbing alot more, you left your grab game dry.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
You have to stop just floating in the air. Keep your *** on the ground, dash dance and mindgame to get near him, then either grab or push. You shouldn't be jumping in the air unless there is a good reason to.

Also, when you hit him or knock down, do NOT just stop and pick up and turnip. This is like the #1 worst thing inexperienced Peaches do. You need to pour on the offense follow-up your attacks.

Stay on the ground, if the fox comes at you side-step or wavedash back and Dsmash. You should definitely be spamming Dsmash more.

And don't pull a turnip to start the match, if your opponent was any good he should attack you there.

Wife

Smash Lord
You have to stop just floating in the air. Keep your *** on the ground, dash dance and mindgame to get near him, then either grab or push. You shouldn't be jumping in the air unless there is a good reason to.

Also, when you hit him or knock down, do NOT just stop and pick up and turnip. This is like the #1 worst thing inexperienced Peaches do. You need to pour on the offense follow-up your attacks.

Stay on the ground, if the fox comes at you side-step or wavedash back and Dsmash. You should definitely be spamming Dsmash more.

And don't pull a turnip to start the match, if your opponent was any good he should attack you there.
This is spot-on advice.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
for edge guarding i like this trick

when someone is coming from below or is already on the edge, down smash! it sends them straight down and very quickly.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
You should move around alot more. Time your moves. Don't always rely on the Dsmash they may see it coming. And try to speed up. Your reation time is poor.

Top Bottom