• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peace Yall!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Depth eh? I can see where you're going with that. Olimar doesn't have too many playstyles and different tricks and such. He's got dthrow racking, pivotgrabs, pikmin throw, and that's about 3/4 of his game right there. I enjoy trying to master all of these things though. I guess that's where we differ. GaW does have a lot more depth, I'll give you that.

Anyways, I respect your decision to switch. (I myself have "wondered" about using other characters- to put it loosely ;). I keep coming back to Olimar for some reason though. He's a drug. I swear. lol)

Excellence

Smash Champion
Depth eh? I can see where you're going with that. Olimar doesn't have too many playstyles and different tricks and such. He's got dthrow racking, pivotgrabs, pikmin throw, and that's about 3/4 of his game right there. I enjoy trying to master all of these things though. I guess that's where we differ. GaW does have a lot more depth, I'll give you that.

Anyways, I respect your decision to switch. (I myself have "wondered" about using other characters- to put it loosely ;). I keep coming back to Olimar for some reason though. He's a drug. I swear. lol)
I think there's actually a T-Shirt for that now - "Olimar is my anti-drug." Who knows, maybe I'll come back to playing Olimar after a while of being away, but I'm really liking Mr. Game & Watch right now.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Toon Link? Hmm....interesting choice. I like to blend characters that blend with each other's match-ups. I also tend to look for characters which do well in tournaments. Thus I picked Snake.
For good measure, I threw in Ice Climbers as an anti for R.O.B. and MK.

P.S. You're a Smash Director? *salutes*
I don't really do it for the matchups.
I'm stubborn, I'm not going to choose a different character just to have the advantage. I do it to fit my style, I realized I prefer fighting in the air and off ledge, rather then the ground, which is mostly what olimar does, But I still love playing as Olimar.

And, yeah, I am. The blue name is 1337. But you all have more experience way beyond me.

Top Bottom