• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pb&j's smashfest(dj nintendo's last day in ga)

PB&J

Smash Hero
well im having a smashfest today all day long since dj nintendo is leaving tommorrow morning and we want everybody reading this to come over

we will be playing melee,mario party,mario kart,metal slug, any game but brawl honestly

my address is

287 e.crogan st apt 1221 lawrenceville ga,30045 (magnolia village) gate code-#5962

contact

aim-itsgotabetheshoe

phone-631-484-0733

so come out and we will have live stream crews , a mini tourny whatever

GA Peach

Smash Lord
you're still here, DJ? i thought you left already. well, i wish i could go over there and play you in smash today, but i don't know if that's gonna be possible...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'll pass. I'm sure playing smash with DJ and you Chops will be a blast but...

I just can't make it there atm. I'll atleast try to stop by to say peace to you DJ later tonight. If not take it easy and thanks for coming down here to chill with us bro. Nice seeing you again and make sure you're around in nyc when I come up to visit family and my Crew again lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
For some strange reason, the picture of me & Amber randomly disappeared after it was put up here lol. Luckily, I had the picture in my camera as well. So here it is. I have more pictures from my camera so I'll put them up on Facebook when I get back home to New York tomorrow.

Here's a picture of two sexy Hispanics ;)

Now here's two sexy Hispanics and a negro lol =)

A group picture filled with a whole bunch of sexy n*ggas. M2K being the sexiest of course lol.

Everyone needs to come to this smashfest. Its my last day and I wanna keep playing with ya n*ggas =)

Top Bottom