• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pausing leads to zoomed in camera? (And more)

Blazing Seraph

Smash Cadet
NNID
XxKajixX
When pausing in a recent game, the camera would remain zoomed in extremely close to where the pause occurred. Additionally, no GUI appears showing percentage, only time. It was a 1v1 against a level 9 CPU. Both of these problems have happened to me on multiple stages (testing right now, battlefield, smashville, metal cavern in the last couple of minutes). All stages I have played on have this issue.
Notes and extra details:
-Camera remains static on stages, no zoom, panning, or movement whatsoever.
-Have attempted with multiple characters in both CPU and player positions.
-Bug affects every stage played on thus far.

MrHealthy

Smash Rookie
Did you activate debug that match? If you did you probably also activated camera lock, then didnt deactivate camera lock before deactivating debug.

Blazing Seraph

Smash Cadet
NNID
XxKajixX
Did you activate debug that match? If you did you probably also activated camera lock, then didnt deactivate camera lock before deactivating debug.
That fixed it, I will keep experimenting, just in case. Maybe an after Match turn-off option for debug mode would be useful?

MrHealthy

Smash Rookie
Glad I could help. Debug commands do work on the CSS, so if you can disable them before the next match starts. You just have to disable each effect manually before disabling debug as a whole.

Top Bottom