• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patricia Wagon in SSB4

Mighty Switch Force's Patricia Wagon in SSB4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindylicious

Smash Rookie
NNID
enderinfant
3DS FC
0087-2861-9085
:4pacman:Who wants Patricia Wagon, from Mighty Switch Force by WayForward exclusively for Nintendo 3DS, as a character in SSB4:4pacman:

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'd suggest expanding the OP a bit. Perhaps with a potential playstyle/moveset, more info about the character, a picture, etc.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If not, this will be locked.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I would suggest adding some more stuff to the OP, like Moveset potential, detractor arguments, reasons to include her in, and saying who she is in the Title; otherwise, people might not know who she is.

lindylicious

Smash Rookie
NNID
enderinfant
3DS FC
0087-2861-9085
I'd suggest expanding the OP a bit. Perhaps with a potential playstyle/moveset, more info about the character, a picture, etc.
1. What is an OP?
2. I have never played Mighty Switch Force, so I don't know what moves and abilities Patricia has in-game

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
1. What is an OP?
2. I have never played Mighty Switch Force, so I don't know what moves and abilities Patricia has in-game
I suggest you look the character or the game a bit, as like was said above, if the original post isn't expanded to a greater extent, the thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom