• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 1.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know when it is being released? Also, what are some changes you would make? Personally, I think Marth and Falco should be buffed a bit.

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
I didn't, I'm just trying to get an idea on how often these balance patches will be coming out and how much they will affect the game. Just seeing if anyone else knows anything about the subject, because I know little to nothing.

Last edited:

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
Do we know if the patches going to work how they do on other consoles, or was the patch we got just a one time deal?

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Apparently there won't be a 1.05

Sorry, but no more buffs and nerfs :c
Not true at all.
The interview you're referencing specifically id say they will continue to patch to work out online bugs.
Additionally, I believe it was discussed no more 'mass balancing,' it specifically did say anything necessary would be fixed, and in the main page discussion a few posted that the originally untranslated article said a few specific characters may still be seeing tweaks in future times.

McStylo

Smash Rookie
NNID
McStylo
3DS FC
2020-0268-7687
Not true at all.
The interview you're referencing specifically id say they will continue to patch to work out online bugs.
Additionally, I believe it was discussed no more 'mass balancing,' it specifically did say anything necessary would be fixed, and in the main page discussion a few posted that the originally untranslated article said a few specific characters may still be seeing tweaks in future times.
Oh okay! Thanks for clearing that up. I thought there would be more balancing of characters. I am glad they will continue to do tweak some characters!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Oh okay! Thanks for clearing that up. I thought there would be more balancing of characters. I am glad they will continue to do tweak some characters!
My estimate is that we will get minor tweaks with Mewtwo being released, and then a few more minor tweaks we never find out about with additional online patches.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Actually he said that he'll do another patch if there's a game breaking bug, and apparently there is. Apparently if two Pac men jump on a trampoline, they won't be able to be touched or KOd, thus making them the winner in sudden death matches, since they won't get hit by the bob-ombs. Maybe they could slip Wolf in with 1.0.5 as a secret surprise.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Actually he said that he'll do another patch if there's a game breaking bug, and apparently there is. Apparently if two Pac men jump on a trampoline, they won't be able to be touched or KOd, thus making them the winner in sudden death matches, since they won't get hit by the bob-ombs. Maybe they could slip Wolf in with 1.0.5 as a secret surprise.
I think it's more likely they'd happen to remove Falco.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This isn't the place for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.