• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Patch 1.0.4

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
Have you found anything different since the update?:4gaw:

I saw that pikachu thunder doesn't instafill the bucket. Anything else?

DriveSober

Smash Rookie
I haven't been able to land dthrow into Judge all day. It's probably just me being paranoid, but I feel like dthrow has been screwed with a little. Can someone check on this? I'd look for myself but I don't have an SD card with 1.03 on it.

D

Deleted member

Could just be me, but I feel like his U-Air connects easier to the second hit; like the windbox was changed or something.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Could just be me, but I feel like his U-Air connects easier to the second hit; like the windbox was changed or something.
This may actually be the case; I recall someone mentioning that there were minor modifications to UAir's windbox in the script.

Aside from that, I don't think we got any changes (Thunder not insta-filling bucket is actually a change to Thunder, not Oil Panic).

Top Bottom