• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paratroopa for prez!

Star105

Smash Journeyman
*face palm*...or maybe not...

Look...unless Megadio was joking, Paratroopa is gone...GIVE....IT.....UP!!
ok then so is toad but that thread is still open and has recent posters

though i give u that this is old

Cinder

Smash Master
ok then so is toad but that thread is still open and has recent posters

though i give u that this is old
*face palm (again)*...dude, use proper writing skills...it's hard to take someone seriously wen tehy talk leik dis...if you wanna type messages that people either can't understand or help but laugh at, do it via IM or PM...

And let me remind you that a) that Toad thread has been around for God only knows how long...it was here when I first became a member, and it had at least 5-600 posts...b) that if Sakuai HAD to choose between Toad and Paratroopa, he'd take Toad...Toad was on his poll, Toad has actually been a MAIN character in a couple of games (Wario's Woods and SMB2), and the only games Paratroopa has been playable at ALL in are spin-off sports games...

I'm not by any stretch of the imagination saying Toad has a high chance...he's unlikely, practically impossible...but he's got a better chance than Paratroopa ever will...

Top Bottom