• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paranormal Activity V: TGIGST

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
Paranormal Activity V: The Greatest in Gentlemanly Side Tournaments

Here is the results thread for Paranormal Activity V. It took place in St. Marys, Ontario. It was pretty good, fun all around. It had alot of side game competition this time. We did not have Melee Doubles or Brawl Singles/Doubles. We also didn't end up having Super Smash Bros. 64 like originally planned. There were also no payouts for any of the events. (I hope I didn't mess up the placings...)

Results

Super Smash Bros. Melee Singles Results

1. Vyzor :ganondorf::peach::kirby2:
2. Kason :falco::falcon::kirby2:
3. Alpha Delpha :shiek::mario2:
4. Saux :jigglypuff::marth::fox:
5. Mogotoo :shiek::roymelee::falco:
5. Spam :marth::falco:
7. HDTV :samus2:
7. R432 :ganondorf::marth:

Side Game Results

Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars Results

1. Vyzor
2. Spam
3. Saux
4. R432
5. Kason
5. Alpha Delpha

Soul Calibur II (GCN) Results

1. Vyzor
2. HDTV
3. R432
4. The Notorious Tiggs
5. Alpha Delpha
5. Mogotoo
7. Saux

007 Nightfire (GCN) Doubles Results

1. Newman (Alpha Delpha and Vyzor)
2. Team Saux R4 Feet (R432 and Saux)
3. MogoCPU (Mogotoo and a CPU)
4. Star Wars Battlefront 2 is Way Better Than This (HDTV and The Notorious Tiggs)

Videos

Coming Soon!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
fu vyzor winnin every event lmfao.

next time im winning singles and wtf good **** hayden 2nd in soul cal.

also when putting the characters we used you forgot to mention you and I both used kirby :D

tomorrow or some day i will compile all the matches into one **** of a text wall and post here.
untill then if anyone wants to watch one just search "PAV *insert player* vs. *insert other player*" and they will come up.

also next time were having doubles again canadian bacon will be crisp as hell

Vyzor

Smash Journeyman
fu vyzor winnin every event lmfao.

next time im winning singles and wtf good **** hayden 2nd in soul cal.

also when putting the characters we used you forgot to mention you and I both used kirby :D

tomorrow or some day i will compile all the matches into one **** of a text wall and post here.
untill then if anyone wants to watch one just search "PAV *insert player* vs. *insert other player*" and they will come up.

also next time were having doubles again canadian bacon will be crisp as hell
oh you're right :D *adds kirby to our names* I took Falcon out of my name since I don't use him at tourneys. CAND BACN BRINGING IT ZACH. btw did you like our 007 doubles name? Newman LOLOLOLOLOL

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
oh you're right :D *adds kirby to our names* I took Falcon out of my name since I don't use him at tourneys. CAND BACN BRINGING IT ZACH. btw did you like our 007 doubles name? Newman LOLOLOLOLOL
lmfao newman too good

i still have forgotten to do the videos.. lol

Top Bottom