• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paranormal Activity III

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
lol. its not bad.. its just the matches are not near as fun to watch so i feel like i have less initiative to upload them..

Saux

Smash Apprentice
tehe, id say (but only with sheik). lol btw i love how spam is like the topic of discussion on both of your recent tourney threads. and lmao, he didnt even come to TGIC, and he missed half of PAIII. oh well, hes something else, thats for sure.... and also he is really hard to beat when you try to do it with yoshi :yoshi: haha

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
lmfao. yeah spam is quite the legend. and he loves johning and not comming to tournies...

kid better get his *** to ALL of PAIV

Saux

Smash Apprentice
alright, good ****. im pumped already. do we have a date yet? or even like a rough guess?
and also :item9: pokemon tourney is happenin!

Saux

Smash Apprentice
nah, i dont think so. like it shouldnt be too big of a problem. and cmon, we did a friggin low tier tourney and crews at tgic. we can fit pokemon in

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah guys be SPAAAMMINN. paiv is gon ****. and im gonna sand bag in pokemon.. pokemon singles throws my melee tech skill off..

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
melee:

1. Kason - Falco, Falcon
2. Vyzor - Ganon, Peach
3. Alpha Delpha - Sheik, Marth
4. Saux - Jiggs, Fox, Marth
5. Mogotoo - Falco, Sheik
5. Spam - Falco
7. R432 - Marth
7. The Notorious Tiggs - Jiggs

Brawl: just doin top 6 cause thats all i know XD

1. Alpha Delpha - Diddy, Lucario, Sonic
2. Kason - IC's, Peach, Jiggs
3. The Notorious Tiggs - Kirby, Wolf?
4. Vyzor - MK?
5. Saux - uhhhh nvm guess i dont know top 6.. im guessing lucas or pikachu
5. R432 - Marth

i didn't know if you wanted brawl or melee so i just put both.. and if you were looking for brawl.. dont really even take notice on it.. because were not much of a brawl community at all.

Top Bottom