• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paranoia

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. I'm just a little worried on how the whole "go in 'n pick up yer brawl copy" works.

Probably millions of us across the US will tomorrow morning wake up, look at there calander, and either A. Crap their pants once they realize today they finally get to own/play brawl for the first time or B. get in there car and pray a cop doesn't pull them over before reaching their nearest brawl-selling store.

I pre-ordered mine in January at Circuit city...no not gamestop, not EB games, not even best buy. I'm not saying I don't trust them or anything, but I was (they even told me this) the FIRST one to preorder a copy of brawl back in January. Now tomorrow when I wake up and head down to Circuit City at 10 in the morning is there a good chance shipment ACTUALLY came last week? Am I garunteed a copy even if I won't be there intil 10a.m. or maybe even 11a.m.
Plz reassurance that I will be getting the game that I've been waiting for for 3 years tomorrow morning would be greatly appreciated.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Yea. Stores will guarantee copies to i-store preorders.

Of course, you might not get the game until 12, but you will be reserved a copy, they cannot sell yours.

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
Yea. Stores will guarantee copies to i-store preorders.

Of course, you might not get the game until 12, but you will be reserved a copy, they cannot sell yours.
why wouldn't I get the game untill 12 if they open at 10?

ConeZone

Smash Ace
why don't you call them just to be safe and make sure they got the shipment, which i am sure they did, and ask what time you should show up, because they have released big selling games before and they should know what time people start showing up in the masses to claim their game. but if you go early and you pre-ordered it you are golden

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
you don't have to worry if you preordered it, you will get your copy.

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
thanks, so I can just walk in, when they open, then walk out with brawl in hand. I won't have to wait for anything like pirkid said?

EDIT: ^^gotcha, hopefully a lot will get it at midnight...I didn't think brawl would be so hectic....it's like Halo 3 all over again. (even though I've never bought the game nor know how that went)

pirkid

Smash Lord
thanks, so I can just walk in, when they open, then walk out with brawl in hand. I won't have to wait for anything like pirkid said?

EDIT: ^^gotcha, hopefully a lot will get it at midnight...I didn't think brawl would be so hectic....it's like Halo 3 all over again. (even though I've never bought the game nor know how that went)
Not expecting Brawl to be hectic is like not expecting Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick you.

Top Bottom