• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel Worlds Results Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget to like comment anfdg egewg rtq35hgrtebgrf!!

https://www.facebook.com/ParallelWorldsGaming

Thanks again to everyone who showed up! Following this Saturday's Shuffle, Geordie and/or myself will be hosting these every Saturday!

Singles Bracket:

Ω: Jiano :yeahboi:

1: Goodin :foxmelee:/ :falcomelee:/ :falconmelee:
2: KellyK :sheikmelee:
3: Luigigoshard :luigimelee:
5: Mook :falconmelee:
5: Broverdose :falconmelee: / :sheikmelee:
7: Shonic :marthmelee:
7: CBP :foxmelee:
9: Tyrone :marthmelee:
9: Debs :jigglypuffmelee:
9: Clay :secretkpop:
9: Keenan :marthmelee:/ :sheikmelee: / :sasukexumbreon:
13: Elak :marthmelee:
13: Max :peachmelee:
13: Way2 :falconmelee:
13: Mio :marthmelee:
17: Otaku :roymelee:

If I got any of the characters wrong please inform me. Thanks again to all that participated!

Attachments

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
If Jiano was Beethoven and I was a piano, there is a good chance that grand finals would have been Beethoven's 5th Symphony. GGs

Shout outs:
Patrick- Thanks for running the bracket and making the thread. Try to play like yourself and not like yourself 6 months ago while in bracket.
Kodey- GGs, glad I could finally take a set off of you in bracket for the first time in awhile. Hope that your ankle gets better
Kelly- GGs to you also. My laser snipe was MLG as ****.
Jiano- Thanks for showing me that good players could probably beat me blindfolded. I have many things I need to learn before I can take games off of you with a level of consistency.
Shonic- This man drove two hours both ways just to hand out money... GGs and I hope to see you next time, I will try to see if I can house.
Broverdose- GGs as usual
Assortment of UofL players- GGs, I hope to play you all more often. You all will improve rapidly as long as you put in a bit of practice and keep coming to these weeklies. Mook, for example, has improved a lot.
Debs- You have improved a lot over the course of the past few weeks, keep up the good work!
Clay- Never seen someone who has played smash for two years lose to a casual Roy player using a Gamestop brand Gamecube controller until last night. BUT, I did get to see your doc and it looks to be improving, keep at it.
Keenan- now that you have a disk you should improve more rapidly, GGs
Bailey- Ty for helping TO, next time enter bracket as well.
Max and Otaku- You all don't use this website!
Tyrone- Didn't get to meet you but pretty nice job in tournament from what I saw.

Not sure if this is gonna happen next weekend, but I am looking forward to playing everyone again!

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
I did all three, what do I win?
There were 5 things, can you even read?

Shoutouts!

Geordie: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kodey: Honestly surprised that you lost to geordie, really wanted to play you cause I've learned a lot about the MU recently and wanted to test some stuff out lol. You still did really well though

Kelly: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee: :falcomelee:

Jiano: Thanks for coming in even if a lot of your matches weren't great practice, hopefully you meet some really good current players and learn some stuff at shffl lol

Shonic:
Never seen someone who has played smash for X years lose to a casual Roy player using a Gamestop brand Gamecube controller until last night???
Broverdose: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GG

Mio: Good for you for almost beating Keenan! If you work with Logan more I'm sure you could be one of the decent up and comers of the area!

Mook: Congrats on beating shonic! Really looking forward to getting more competition in the upcoming tournaments, for me, and for everyone else

Debs: Good job beating max uhmm?????????????????

Clay: :phone:

Keenan: Improve on your tech and learn how to continue your combos with marth, gg's

Wiisnake: Thanks for the help, you should enter next time for sure, more people always makes it more interesting lol

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Assortment of UofL players- GGs, I hope to play you all more often. You all will improve rapidly as long as you put in a bit of practice and keep coming to these weeklies. Mook, for example, has improved a lot.
U of L players??? O: Do any of them post on smashboards?

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
U of L student here, myself and two of my roommates (ELAK, WAY2, and OREO) are just getting into the competitive scene. Mook and Mio are U of L as well. If anyone else goes to U of L, you should hit me up for games, I need to get better.

Also, props to Jiano for playing against us scrubs after the tournament. Good on him.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
U of L student here, myself and two of my roommates (ELAK, WAY2, and OREO) are just getting into the competitive scene. Mook and Mio are U of L as well. If anyone else goes to U of L, you should hit me up for games, I need to get better.

Also, props to Jiano for playing against us scrubs after the tournament. Good on him.
Yah, it was fun playing you again, Just keep coming up to parallel worlds on fight nights, and we can practice. Next time we go up there, I hold off on the bracket so we can just have a night of round robin practice or something.

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
Yah, it was fun playing you again, Just keep coming up to parallel worlds on fight nights, and we can practice. Next time we go up there, I hold off on the bracket so we can just have a night of round robin practice or something.
I won't make it next week, but hopefully the week after I can go. Round robin is a good idea, but we probably need more TVs/power strips.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Jiano- I hate you
Goodin- I had nightmares from the snipe and I still think I would have won the set but that damn laser it haunts me!
LuigigoShard- you were just not ever meant to do better than me ! Your luigi blows sorry for forgeting the towel for the 3rd straight time
Broverdose- I told you before hand what was going to happen #wrecked!!! Good game tho
Cbpat- if we would have met the usual **** would have ensued. And I played peach also
Shonic- I kinda felt bad about completely wrecking you in bracket and taking 5 bux at the same time
Otaku- thats why I dont play roy
Mook - didnt play you
Everyone else except jiano- get on my level and geordie still going to be johning on that laser til next time we play

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Jiano- I hate you
Goodin- I had nightmares from the snipe and I still think I would have won the set but that damn laser it haunts me!
LuigigoShard- you were just not ever meant to do better than me ! Your luigi blows sorry for forgeting the towel for the 3rd straight time
Broverdose- I told you before hand what was going to happen #wrecked!!! Good game tho
Cbpat- if we would have met the usual **** would have ensued. And I played peach also
Shonic- I kinda felt bad about completely wrecking you in bracket and taking 5 bux at the same time
Otaku- thats why I dont play roy
Mook - didnt play you
Everyone else except jiano- get on my level and geordie still going to be johning on that laser til next time we play

Yah that laser was thug lyfe#... im gonna keep doing it

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Shout out time

Keenan - Dude you are Omega Free.
Patrick - you were going ham, I feel if you can improve on your reads you can be on a new level
Goodin- Good **** on improving
Kodey - Dude, I can guarantee you will be able to consistently beat Kelly if you practice with different people consistently, a secondary character could also help immensely.
Jiano - Dude you are insane
Kelly - Don't fear the Lasers.

Top Bottom