• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parallel World Fight Night [11/16/13]

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Results from last Saturday's tournament.

1/2: Kelly K [W] :sheikmelee: :peachmelee: :marthmelee: :drmario: Grand Finals didn't begin due to venue closing at midnight.
1/2: Goodin [L] :foxmelee: :falcomelee: Kelly from winners and Goodin from losers.
-----------------------------------
3: Kain :samusmelee: :pikachumelee:
4: Elak :marthmelee:
5: Amida :jigglypuffmelee:
5: LuigiGoShard :luigimelee: :luigi2: :luigi64: :luigi:
7: Keenan :marthmelee:
7: Tyrone :marthmelee:
9: CBP :foxmelee:
9: Wiisnake :jigglypuffmelee: :nessmelee: :marthmelee: :zeldamelee:
9: Linc :falcomelee:
9: Shonic :marthmelee:
13: Debs :jigglypuffmelee:
13: Toxic :falcomelee:
13: Otaku :roymelee: :peachmelee:
13: Knubbe :ganondorfmelee:
17: Jeyowsuka :peachmelee:
17: Broverdose :falcomelee: :yeahboi: RIP

Pretty smooth tournament overall. I like how these Saturday night smash fest are getting more entrants that an actual Louisville Melee tournament would have a year ago. Glad the scene is growing.

A Few Shout Outs...

Broverdose: Keep up the falco practice... you had a pretty dumb bracket with 2 decent marths back to back, better luck next time. I really was praying for that comeback vs Shonic but you both choked, and he ended up winning.

Luigigoshard: Domestic table abuse charges http://www.twitch.tv/debs_/c/3256673 :dk: . Tough set as always. Don't feel bad, you were pretty much consistently beating me in bracket for close to a year straight. I learned from all those losses and have been figuring out the match up and improving my game. I am sure you will do the same as you have in the past and get right back at me.

Shonic: I won't be needing pennies anytime soon. :troll:

Kelly K: Pretty cool finish on pokemon stadium. Wanted to get back at you in Grands but time didn't allow. Looking forward to the next time we meet in bracket.

CBP: Glad you played well against me in bracket for the first time in what seems like forever, im just hoping that you can play comfortably against others besides outside of our practice group. My falco was stupid sloppy in that first match and I felt the need to switch. A little more improvement on your nerves and consistency will do you well.

Elak: DANG. You did well man, nice improvement.

Everyone else: Thanks for coming out and I hope to see you all again next time.

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
Not good enough, but I'm getting there. Goodin, I'm coming for you!

Everyone else, good games and I'm looking forward to more games this weekend!

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
******* and whores

shoutouts to kodey for getting beaten by this lucker dog and then hulk handing the table

also shoutouts to shonic for never shutting the **** up

hope the newer people that showed up, and Kain, try and make it to these regularly!

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
*****es and *****s

shoutouts to kodey for getting beaten by this lucker dog and then hulk handing the table

hope the newer people that showed up, and Kain, try and make it to these regularly!
Lucker dog reporting for duty... Lets turn on items next time we have a set so we can even out the playing field

CyrusShadowBlade

Smash Cadet
*****es and *****s

I hope to be back with a vengeance at the upcoming tournament on the 14th :)

Top Bottom