• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parabo & Satebo: The Satellaview mascots support thread. (NOW WITH MOVESET & COMIC!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Now for some standard moves. I should note that unless stated otherwise, these moves are done by only Parabo

standard - points finger in front of him, punchs with other hand and then starts causing sparks in front of him followed by a small bolt for a finisher.
Forward Tilt - does a 360 turn and hits in front with his tail (yep he has a tail)
Up Tilt - Pulls out an ancient tablet from one of the BS zelda and holds it above his head
Down Tilt - Lies down and swings his body around in a circle.
Dash - Dive bombs in front while sparks fly from his dish
Get up - Does a bit of push up while striking those in front with his dish and those behind with a tail
Edge get up - Gets up and points in front of him causing sparks

Grabs: Basic tries to grab with hands
Pummel: Headbutts the opponent hitting them with his his satellite with electrical effects.
Forward: Paralyzes the opponent followed by a drop kick
Up: Places opponent above head to multihit with electricity
Down: Slams on ground and whacks them away with his tail
Back: Throws them back, (I know, CREATIVE)

Also, I'll update OP with pictures from this site. http://z9.invisionfree.com/bszelda/index.php?showtopic=1131&st=0

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
They're interesting, but is there a reason to choose them over Diskun?
Late response I know, but I think the better question would be is there any reason to have Diskun over these guys? Parabo and Satebo has alot more historical significance then Diskun and much more potential then him.

And yes the real purpose of this post is too bump this thread

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Now that Takamaru is out of the running as a retro character, I want to bring this back to the top (Sorry for triple post)

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Hey, it's me, Sterlingtyger on SmashFAQs. Add me to that support list, since I was the one who introduced you to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom