• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PapaKarcher PreGame up to Smash 4!

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
Hello fellow smashers! My name is papakarcher, @papakarcher on twitter (though on smashboards its joeysmash for those who have seen that name before) and starting with smash 4 release, I plan on holding at least streamed online tournies at least twice a week assuming the interest is high, which if its anything like the tournies this subreddit has already hosted, then the answer is yes.

Previously, I have done lots of HoN and DOTA related content, but have not done any sort of streaming for smash. I have always loved the Smash franchise though and really want to give the community a consistent high quality daily tournament to keep people practiced up and something for spectators to tune into daily.

I thought it would be a good idea though before Smash 4 pops on the scene for you guys out there to get to know me. So in order to celebrate this new smash, I plan on streaming at least one game from almost each franchise represented in smash from start to completion! I figured this would be a good way to involve the community as well as getting me warmed up to streaming and casting some smash.

My capture card should be arriving either Tuesday or Wednesday, so Thursday will be when I start streaming all the Nintendo games (and fellow third party games) on my channel at http://www.twitch.tv/papakarcher

I will update this thread as more details and plans come to light but I need your guys help with this to. For starters, what games would you like to see played? I have a vast majority of games, and don't mind using emulation on my PC either, though I will only do it for a game I own. What do you guys want from this sort of stream entertainment wise, such as how can I include you guys as much as possible? Looking toward the future, what kind of things do you want to see from smash tournaments?

If you have any questions for me, or answers for me to my own, please either answer or ask them here, at the reddit thread , or tweet me @papakarcher

Thanks guys!

Top Bottom