• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paool's New Combo Vid. " Diddy Kong King 2"

Timcanpy

Smash Cadet
i thought this never will be done. The first paool videos were impressive in its time, now, this is just a compilated of spikes. I liked the barrel spikes on water, fun to watch

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
i thought this never will be done. The first paool videos were impressive in its time, now, this is just a compilated of spikes. I liked the barrel spikes on water, fun to watch
Yah Paoolkim was good when the game first came out. But Diddy's metagame has evolved so much. It was clear that he doesn't know how to dribble or glide toss in any direction except forward. He is months behind the current metagame. Paoolkim is a joke. And the sad thing is, hundreds of people on youtube think he is an amazing Diddy player. LOL

paOol

Smash Apprentice
Yah Paoolkim was good when the game first came out. But Diddy's metagame has evolved so much. It was clear that he doesn't know how to dribble or glide toss in any direction except forward. He is months behind the current metagame. Paoolkim is a joke. And the sad thing is, hundreds of people on youtube think he is an amazing Diddy player. LOL
lol, i always enjoy when people rage over my videos.
it's fine if you think i suck, the footage is about a year old and i hardly play anymore. I just found some free time to finish up the video after i finished my midterms, so i figured i might as well.
that being said, i hope everyone else enjoys the vid.
try not to take the game so seriously.

TreK

Is "that guy"
yeah even some french diddys are better than that now... And that's saying a lot, cus we suck =P
Nice vid tho

DUB

Smash Lord
Don't be dumb and call this video bad.

It's old footage and is still good to watch.

Nice one pa0ol.

Top Bottom