• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Warp Visualization

sjb.dario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
greatdario
A while back, I posted my visualizations of warp's applications on the social thread. But, since not everyone visits the thread, I've decided to post them on here where any visitors can take a look at.

Warp Ledge Snap Distance:

Warp Ledgeless Up-B Distance:

Warp Ledge-Cancel Distances (for Battlefield):

Interesting point to note is how there are several areas where the circular arcs intersect. I believe utilizing those areas will allow Palutena to become more deceptive with her movement; consequently, I think properly utilizing these points will legitimately push her tier-placement higher.

I made these visualizations without the intent of ever sharing them. But, since I dropped her, I don't really need these for myself anymore. I hope at least one of you Palutena players will find these images useful.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom