• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena Main and Future KC TO

Bizbang

Smash Rookie
NNID
Philogagger
3DS FC
4639-8950-7984
Bizbang, or Biz are my gamer tags. I've had an account for ages and enjoyed playing Smash Bros. and reading post from Smash Boards for the longest of time, but never really reached out to join the online community behind it until now. Happy to be a part of the forums.

Played a lot of melee, and a lot of brawl, and never really enjoyed where the metagame went. I've been out to Iowa for some of Joker's tourneys, along with local ones. I've never shined, but I've taken my fair share of pots. Sm4sh as me really excited, so I'm hoping to join the competitive scene more than I have in the past. That, and I love having a reason for a road trip.

Favorite things about the games are the mind games and mix-ups options that come from a game with a lack of "true combos." I enjoy that it's more of a battle of prediction with the player you are sitting next to, and not so much a battle with the controller (because your opponent cannot even input an action during a perfect combo).

I'm planning on hosting Sm4sh + MK8 tournaments in Kansas City, MO. As things become more organized I'll be sharing with everyone I can. We'll have a venue by late March. I'd enjoy hearing interest for it. Hope we get the chance to game!

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
You are planing on hosting tourney's then you know much about the game. That's very good. Welcome to the Smashboards. Playing for fun is awesome but for glory gets you fulfilled to see the true potential of a character beyond a few button press and shells or smart bomb throws while the stage changes from a windmill to a sailing ship. This is a great place to start in the community for competitive play. Hope you have fun while doing those major events and met new friends who you can train and polish skills to be good. Good Luck!

Zedsyy

Smash Rookie
NNID
stormstrikerx
3DS FC
2981-6999-1523
Hey Bizbang, if you like competitive play drop by The Shadow Stars clan! We actively hold tournaments in not only Smash, but Mario Kart and Pokemon as well! Post a topic in the "New Members" forum and I'll be sure you're made a full member! s4. zetaboards .com/Shadow_Stars/index

Last edited:

Bizbang

Smash Rookie
NNID
Philogagger
3DS FC
4639-8950-7984
You are planing on hosting tourney's then you know much about the game. That's very good. Welcome to the Smashboards. Playing for fun is awesome but for glory gets you fulfilled to see the true potential of a character beyond a few button press and shells or smart bomb throws while the stage changes from a windmill to a sailing ship. This is a great place to start in the community for competitive play. Hope you have fun while doing those major events and met new friends who you can train and polish skills to be good. Good Luck!
Thanks StarForce! Plan on it. Cannot wait to get the ball rolling and start improving. Good luck to you too!

Hey Bizbang, if you like competitive play drop by The Shadow Stars clan! We actively hold tournaments in not only Smash, but Mario Kart and Pokemon as well! Post a topic in the "New Members" forum and I'll be sure you're made a full member! s4. zetaboards .com/Shadow_Stars/index
Thanks Zedsyy! I'll be sure to check it out and see if Shadow Stars is a good match for me. What area are your tournaments being held?

Zedsyy

Smash Rookie
NNID
stormstrikerx
3DS FC
2981-6999-1523
Thanks Zedsyy! I'll be sure to check it out and see if Shadow Stars is a good match for me. What area are your tournaments being held?
Our tournaments are online, so attendance is more likely

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Bizbang

Smash Rookie
NNID
Philogagger
3DS FC
4639-8950-7984
Our tournaments are online, so attendance is more likely
That's awesome, but my internet is not the most stable with my location right now. When I move I'll revisit it (which should be soon).
Welcome back to the site!
Thanks Flight. Happy to be exploring a new game again.

Welcome to the boards
Check out here for help finding smashers or a scene in your area!

Good luck with the tourneys!
Thank you for all the super helpful shortcuts Wolfie (Had to cutout some of the quote since I cannot post links yet).

D

Deleted member

That's awesome, but my internet is not the most stable with my location right now. When I move I'll revisit it (which should be soon).

Thanks Flight. Happy to be exploring a new game again.

Thank you for all the super helpful shortcuts Wolfie (Had to cutout some of the quote since I cannot post links yet).
You're welcome!

Top Bottom