• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena in Doubles

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
How does everyone feel about Palutena in dubz?
imo she is so much better then she is in singles

i haven't looked into her custom moves very much
but she can setup for kills so well
annoy with autoreticle very well
and kind of zone with it

ill add the more i find out

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
In my opinion she is a teamfighter not a single fighter. Even when she have a good ground and air game, She can set-up kills with d-throw and its easier to hit with her kill moves like up-Smash or Uair. When you team up with ike for example he can back-throw and palutena use up-smash after this, but it can work on many grabs cause of the high vertical range. She also can surivve really well and this makes her even better. Use auto-rejectile to give your teampartner a set-up for a grab or for a punishment when your opponents try to dodge it with a jump. I guess she have a lot of interesting options to help the teammate, like F-Smash to push a bit or down-smash which can hit 2 people at the same time, cause of the big hitbox.

I see her potential in teams after all =)
WE will see soon o,o

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Explosive Flame goes from "meh" to really good in teams!

Top Bottom