• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena Codecs: Mario

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Link to original post: [drupal=5170]Palutena Codecs: Mario[/drupal]

I've decided to post these Palutena Codecs because I enjoy writing them, and this is a way for them to stay out of the way in regular SSB4 discussion areas. These are done with Palutena being playable in mind. The first codec will be if Pit is playing against the particular character, the second codec will be for if just Palutena is fighting the character in question. The third codec will be for if both Pit and Palutena are battling the character at the same time. I may update these with a Medusa version (Pit, Palutena, and Medusa on the field at once talking about the fourth character) eventually.

Mario V Pit

Pit: Wow, I can't believe it! I'm actually fighting the Mario!

Palutena: That's right, Pit. Mario has-

Pit: Mario has appeared in countless games since his debut as "Jumpman" in the arcade title Donkey Kong!

Palutena: Why, yes, Pit. Mario also-

Pit: Mario is locked in eternal combat with his mortal enemy, Bowser, King of the Koopas. Bowser is constantly kidnapping the beautiful Princess Peach, but Mario always finds a way to save her and thwart Bowser's plans!

Palutena: Very good, Pit. Another thing-

Pit: Mario and his brother Luigi team up to save the Mushroom Kingdom from all kinds of trouble! Between invading Shroobs, Mario's rival Wario, Bowser's numerous children, and the villanous Count Bleck, it seems like the guy never gets a break!

Palutena: But you should certainly-

Pit: I should watch out for his fireballs and F.L.U.D.D. Oh, and his Mario Finale is a powerful move, too!

Palutena: (Laughing) Well, aren't you just a Mario afficianado!

Pit: Sorry, sorry. I'm just a huge fan!

Palutena: Anything else you'd like to tell me?

Pit: No, I'll shut up and fight now.

Mario V Palutena

Palutena: Hmm...

Pit: What is it, Lady Palutena?

Palutena: This Mario guy doesn't say much, does he?

Pit: Nah, he's more of the strong, silent type. He might occassionally let out a "Wahoo!" though!

Palutena: So what's so great about him, anyways?

Pit: Are you kidding me?! He's pretty much Mr. Nintendo! He's shown up in platformers, racing games, sports games, RPGs... He even participated in the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics with Sonic!

Palutena: Whatever you say. All I know is, he's one tough customer.

Pit: Of course, he's the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom! Just be careful not to rough him up too much?

Palutena: What?!

Pit: Uh, err... I mean, go Lady Palutena! Go! Fight! Win!

Mario V Pit V Palutena

Palutena: Pit, would you please quit fawning over your childhood hero and focus on the battle?

Pit: Sorry, Lady Palutena. It's just hard to believe we're going toe to toe with Mario!

Palutena: Well, that's the magic of Super Smash Bros., Pit. It brings together so many famous heroes and icons from different planets, galaxies, and even times!

Pit: Are we allowed to talk about that?

Palutena: Talk about what?

Pit: About how all... this works?

Palutena: Ah, don't worry too much, Pit. Just relax and have fun!

Pit: Will do! *Super Mario Bros. Theme* Da da dum da da dum, dum!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hey Breadbug, I also do a lot of these, if ya knew...

Could we maybe... collaborate?

(-l3l-);;

EDIT: Or ya know what, I'll post these up in my own separate topic, anyway.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Yeeeah, I saw the ones you put in the Backroom. I really liked them. Maybe when Sm4sh gets its own section of the forums we can collaboratively run the Palutena Codec Thread!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I wonder if you're actually saving time typing Sm4sh as opposed to Smash 4.

Top Bottom