• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena changes in Patch 1.1.3 (if any) Let's Go!

Re4gNarsil

Smash Cadet
Alright, as per my custom I’ve got this thread up ASAP, assuming optimistically there is a new patch and with that patch will come balancing adjustments. As usual, let’s make this topic ONLY for patch notes from the newest patch for our beloved goddess of light, rather than mixing it with other things.

If you can CONFIRM a change please do so; if it is an SPECULATED change make sure it is labeled as such, and ask someone else to verify (if anyone has the previous version to compare to you are encouraged to do so :)

Try to scan all previous entries for information before posting just to be sure everything is as correct and organized as possible; edit your posts rather than spamming. I personally know most of the damage amounts and knockback by heart or have the data nearby, but frame data is harder to notice. Have fun, and get hyped!

ADDED: It seems to me that this patch has done nothing whatsoever to help out the lovely Lady Palutena, but just in case anyone can prove me wrong I'll leave the topic rather than deleting it. There'll be one more patch when the final characters come out, so maybe there'll be something then; if not she's still fun and potentially top tier with her full moveset at her disposal.

Last edited:

PHP

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHPalutena
Alright, as per my custom I’ve got this thread up ASAP, assuming optimistically there is a new patch and with that patch will come balancing adjustments. As usual, let’s make this topic ONLY for patch notes from the newest patch for our beloved goddess of light, rather than mixing it with other things.

If you can CONFIRM a change please do so; if it is an SPECULATED change make sure it is labeled as such, and ask someone else to verify (if anyone has the previous version to compare to you are encouraged to do so :)

Try to scan all previous entries for information before posting just to be sure everything is as correct and organized as possible; edit your posts rather than spamming. I personally know most of the damage amounts and knockback by heart or have the data nearby, but frame data is harder to notice. Have fun, and get hyped!

ADDED: It seems to me that this patch has done nothing whatsoever to help out the lovely Lady Palutena, but just in case anyone can prove me wrong I'll leave the topic rather than deleting it. There'll be one more patch when the final characters come out, so maybe there'll be something then; if not she's still fun and potentially top tier with her full moveset at her disposal.
I think it's better to just wait until the end of the week. The 1.1.3 patch note thread is still less than half way done

kamus_aran

Smash Apprentice
She has been checked 90%, so i don't think they've done anything to her

wpwood

Smash Apprentice
It seems every patch is buffing a few characters at at time. Like Ike and Falco were buffed in the same patch, I'm pretty sure. Most of the Bowser, Mewtwo, Lucas, and Kirby were buffed this patch. I can see the next patch going to characters like WFT, Palutena, DH, and maybe a few others. Even if that's the last update to come with characters I don't think that would be the very last patch. There would have to be a patch to balance the new DLC since it's just play testers playing them as of now, and possibly patch a few other characters as well. So there are at least 2 more chances for Palutena to get a buff.

PHP

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHPalutena
This is so lame dude, Lucas gets 10+ frames cut off of his grabs and Bowser gets a combo throw that guarantees 30+% in damage and Palutena, Zelda, and Duck hunt don't get anything :(

I'm pretty sure that Lucas's tether grab and dash grab have less lag than Palutena's dash grab now (e_e)

Top Bottom