• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palette Discussion Thread

Should Robin get a Soren skin?

• Total voters

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Only if Katarina is made into an alt alongside him.

Other than that, eh. I liked him in PoR and RD, but I don't think I'm on board with that idea.

Hong

The Strongest
Whoa. Apparently our old palette discussion thread got binned. Hm.

@ W WillzGamers Hope you don't mind, but I made a change to the title to allow for all palette discussion in this thread. ^~^

I definitely back up @ AustarusIV AustarusIV for a Katarina palette. Doubt we'll ever get DLC skins, but if we do, that's the first one I want.

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
I want a palette with his/her hood on T_T. They should have done what they did with Mac and have all Robin's colors with and without the hood

Last edited:

Moonlighter

Smash Cadet
A hooded Robin at the very least would have been great. You don't tease that stuff in the reveal trailer and never do anything about it! But one thing in particular that I'm a little disappointed on in general is just the lack of alternative hairstyles. After I saw Villager get all those different variations, I was really hoping for at least a couple unique hairstyle variations (as the other nebulously 'defined' character on the roster) on Robin to hopefully have mine resemble the avatar I used in my FEA game (mine being the centermost bottom row). FemRobin has awesome hairstyles in general, too, so it'd just have been really nice to have in terms of differentiating Robins.

Last edited:

timetotipthescales

Smash Cadet
NNID
bloodofgrima
I don't think that we'd need a Soren skin as Soren himself isn't really a lord, but rather, to Ike, a tacticia-Oh.

Tbh, I'd really love to have a Micaiah skin for Female Robin, if only because her color palette is hella interesting. The blue Male Robin skin is one of my favorites, as it kinda grew on me. My least favorite one would definitely have to be the Red Robin (yummm) if only because the hair and the robe look identical in color, which looks kinda weird.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I don't think that we'd need a Soren skin as Soren himself isn't really a lord, but rather, to Ike, a tacticia-Oh.

Tbh, I'd really love to have a Micaiah skin for Female Robin, if only because her color palette is hella interesting. The blue Male Robin skin is one of my favorites, as it kinda grew on me. My least favorite one would definitely have to be the Red Robin (yummm) if only because the hair and the robe look identical in color, which looks kinda weird.
I'm surprised no ones made a Red :4robinm: before this.

Walfan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Walfan
3DS FC
1719-3715-3474
I'll take anything that doesn't have the same color for the coat and the hair honestly.
More specifically, I'd like the grandmaster outfit of course and the palettes of the other mages like Erk, Ilyana or Lucius.
A black mage palette would be nice too if that white mage was intented.

I'd like Morgan alts as well but I think we'd sooner see them as clones DLC due to the height and voice change.

WillzGamers

Smash Rookie

I'd love to have a Micaiah skin as well! :D

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
While I doubt we'll get it, hooded Robin would be fun.

Moving on...

I'm usually a default Robin guy, but occasionally, I'll break out Blue. Why, you ask?
Because it's the closest thing to an old-fashioned military uniform...!

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
I'm only switching between Blue and Green. Sometimes I just use standard Robin too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom