• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PAE Presents: TAMT1

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Ok so over in tampa, the tampa crew decided to hold a really last minute melee tourney. singles was 3 bucks, and doubles was 4 per team(two a person).

Doubles

1 1 ganon and a falco(Lamugi and DJCS) : $14.40
2 The Jason Zimmerman Fan Club(Cash Mooney and Dav3) : $7.20
3 wat?(IShotlazer+Jameson) : $2.40
4 slim pockets
5 d+krendin
5 Cuban Chocolate
7 Bye
7 Bye

Singles (top 3 split)

1 Cash Mooney : $12.00
1 Lamugi : $12.00
1 Ishotlazer : $12.00
4 D
5 Dav3
5 DJCS
7 Polly Pockets
7 Krendin
9 Jameson
9 Eman
9 Slim
9 PoPo
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye
13 Bye

I'll upload brackets later.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
What a terrible signature XD
You know the rebellion was stupid and nothing happened from it?
V for Vendetta just made it WAY too popular. It's a cool quote, very true but the actual history of it was just some guy digging a hole and attempting to blow up the government and failing.
Also if you see this I found a much better tournament program. I'll show it to you laterz.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
What a terrible signature XD
You know the rebellion was stupid and nothing happened from it?
V for Vendetta just made it WAY too popular. It's a cool quote, very true but the actual history of it was just some guy digging a hole and attempting to blow up the government and failing.
Also if you see this I found a much better tournament program. I'll show it to you laterz.
Guy Fawkes was Fawking amazing, don't hate nigg

and the song is too good.

word but the best programs are tio and Tournament Maker 2.1, tio i cant dl for some reason.

Top Bottom