• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific Ocean (Guam, Marianas, Saipan, Hawaii, Philippines, and other related Isles)

cloudenvy112

Smash Apprentice
Hey people this is Cloudenvy112, aka Cloud. I've been playing Smash since it's first installment and a relatively good player with a lot of experience. I'm always ready for a match but it tends to get repetitive and annoying when people won't play you because you lag. Those that live in the Pacific don't get much Smash action because of this, thus creating a decline in players that actually want to play. Guam is a tiny island in the Pacific that doesn't get much action farther than typhoons and tourism. It is a U.S. Territory on which I live. Guam doesn't have much of a Smash Scene and it needs to come up. All countries/states/islands in the Pacific are welcome to join this group. The Pacific needs help in getting an increase in Smashers. If we get enough members, maybe we can even create our own Smash Scene for the Pacific. So.... if anyone lives in the Pacific Ocean, I'd like you to report to this thread as well as my group on AllisBrawl. http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=10667

C'mon guys, the Pacific needs help.

Top Bottom