• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac-Man turnaround move

JohanVonBronx

Smash Apprentice
So there's a way to get Pac-Man to do a full 180 degree with his side-b without the hydrant.
I accidentally did it but I can't seem to recreate it, mostly cause the 3DS is stick is just awful.
I had a replay of it but the recent update brokededed my replay.
I attempted a picture of what I can vaguely remember me doing for the turnaround.
Here is sad attempt:

(PS: the arrow should actually be facing left but I suck at drawing)

I just remember doing a loop and if I recall correctly I was close enough that I pushed the ball towards the ground and when he started going that direction he immediately did a 180 and went the other direction. I wish I could recreate but I can't so I'm putting it here in case anyone wants to give it a shot.

As a bonus to make up for my sad drawing, I present to you a sheik I fought who can't handle the wall of PAC

JohanVonBronx

Smash Apprentice
I found out how I was doing it and made another post. I would remove this one but I don't see an option to do it.

Top Bottom