• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac-Man in Smash4 - What are your thoughts?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I'm okay with him. I didn't really care for him before, and while I like him a little more due to the trailer (and some of his moveset). I'm still not all that excited.

I'll give him a meh/10.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Really glad he's in.

Another plus is the fact that his inclusion is a historical moment. The grandaddies of gaming all in one game.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
A lot of those people seem to have the same opinions most Smash Boards members did before seeing the trailer. They can't imagine a move set or what he'd look like, but I think given a full view of the trailer and seeing his awesome retro stuff, they'd change their minds.

Man, I'm so hype! Can't wait!

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I love the idea on paper: Mario, Sonic, Megaman and Pac-Man, four of the pillars of gaming, all together in one game. Pac-Man just hasn't really wowed me yet. I love what I've seen so far, don't get me wrong, I just think his trailer left something to be desired.

Crendog

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-7435-8104
I'm skeptical but I trust that Nintendo and Sakurai will make him fit perfectly

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
It is Amazing. A truly historic moment in gaming. All the newcomers look great, but Pac-Man, and to a lesser degree Villager, are the only characters I really supported before they were revealed.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
No complains here. He deserves to be Smash.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Well apart from comprehending the fact that Pac-Man is in a game where he can fight the likes of Mario, Megaman and Sonic, part of me was also thinking " Alright now let's have the REAL Megaman vs. Pac-Man fight that Street Fighter X Tekken sort of provided us with but not quite what we had in mind when we wanted these two to cross over at some point." And then another part of me was thinking "Sonic, Pac-Man and Megaman in the same game, this is what I was expecting to see out of Project X Zone." Mind you I still love Project X Zone to death.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I am actually quite impressed. At first I thought it was a horrible idea, but now that I've seen his design, I'm all for it. I think I may even try to main him, haha.

Top Bottom