• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac-Man Advanced Moves Tutorial

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Thanks for the video! I've recently started to dabble with Pacman a lot more since he just clicked with me and this video helped me learn some new tricks to add to my arsenal. However there's one trick I'm not able to do consistently at all. For the non-z dropping variant of pushing fruits, I can't seem to toss the melon so that it launches at an upwards angle. I always end up hitting the hydrant itself and my melon disappears. I figured I'm not doing the run part right since I seem to end up more towards the left of the hydrant which creates my issue. Can you elaborate a bit?

Zage

Smash Journeyman
I never even thought about zdropping fruit infront of the hydrant. This has been insanely useful since I've implemented into my gameplan, thanks for the vid!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Some really creative stuff here.

What would Pac be without his hydrant and fruits?

:093:

dr_six

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the video! I've recently started to dabble with Pacman a lot more since he just clicked with me and this video helped me learn some new tricks to add to my arsenal. However there's one trick I'm not able to do consistently at all. For the non-z dropping variant of pushing fruits, I can't seem to toss the melon so that it launches at an upwards angle. I always end up hitting the hydrant itself and my melon disappears. I figured I'm not doing the run part right since I seem to end up more towards the left of the hydrant which creates my issue. Can you elaborate a bit?

You might be a little slow. Try throwing the melon through the hydrant way before the water comes out. You have to be dashing right on the hydrant before you let go of the analog stick and immediately press neutral b. If you're still having trouble, wait for the first water to come out so that you can just practice throwing the melon through the hydrant.

Top Bottom