• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OWNTU presents Jacksonville actually eXists? 1 (JaX1) ~ 05-31-08

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh wow, i didnt know jacksonville was only 2 hours from orlando. I was thinking it was 3-4

you picked a bad day for a tourney gmoney...theres a tourney on that day down in Miami-ish area, and I know will smith and some of TNT were going to that one.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll def go to this one if the breakdown tourney in Miami doesnt do Doubles.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'll def go to this one if the breakdown tourney in Miami doesnt do Doubles.
i've never known of any of will's tourneys to do doubles for smash. i think it'd be a first if you convinced him to do it this saturday

i might come to this...only if i can stay at someone's house in orlando friday night (preferrably alvin). that way, i could drive me, force, alvin, and kei (if he wanted) and its only a 2 hour drive from that part of orlando to j-ville.

Ill have to ask force though. Both the breakdown and this are equally 2 hours 50 mins from our actual houses, so I'll have to congregate with him to see which one looks like the better one to go to for overall fun, if either at all.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
By the way, we should be able to house a few people on Friday or Saturday, if you need it. Maybe not in my dorm because my roommate is mad gay. If you come by on Friday just make sure it is after 9 PM (I think). That way you don't get ticketed (not that it matters if you plan on never coming back to campus). Just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
GMoney

I'm trying to convince the Will to have doubles...
if so, you guys should come to my house... NFL and CFL can all leave for The Will's tourney saturday, and stay the night and then hit up PnT tourney sunday.

Tru?

Loto

Smash Ace
If you don't ****ing tell me **** 2 weeks in advance, how can I take off WORK FOR IT. Stop doing **** last minute, it's REALLY annoying.

Top Bottom