• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Owen Sound & Collingwood Area

Burgy

Minion Lover <3
NNID
BurgySama
3DS FC
2766-9016-5287
Just wondering if there was any Smash Scene around the Grey Bruce Area in Ontario? Owen Sound, Collingwood, Barrie possibly? Looking to get into the scene if there is any haha

DatDuck

Smash Rookie
Hey, I am in the collingwood area during the christmas breaks and summer. Not during the school year though as I am up in thunderbay. But i am always looking for people to game with!

Ulevo

Smash Master
Just wondering if there was any Smash Scene around the Grey Bruce Area in Ontario? Owen Sound, Collingwood, Barrie possibly? Looking to get into the scene if there is any haha
Yes. Look up Smash Bros. Barrie Group on Facebook. We have events at the Georgian College.

Burgy

Minion Lover <3
NNID
BurgySama
3DS FC
2766-9016-5287
Thanks pals I forgot about this thread

Gravekid1701

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gravekid
Hey i live in the Collingwood area as well and i know there's not much around , i cant drive so even Barrie is out of the question but im glad to know there is some scenes out here would be great if it was closer though

RileyG

Smash Rookie
NNID
ArkadeZilla
Hey. Me and a buddy have been wondering if there was a scene in the Grey Bruce area. If anything is coming up then we're interested.

Top Bottom