• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OverlySmashing Artwork

OverlyEquipped

Smash Rookie
Being excited for Super Smash Bros. has sure made me hungry!

I've been a fan ever since I could remember (I'm guessing five or six) and nothing has felt as good like a round of Smash with friends. Online or Local, it's usually my go-to party game of the hour (that, and Mario Kart really)! So, while I'm waiting, I'll take the time to post some of my artwork related to Smash or it's character roster when I can. Now, I'll just have to remember to be active on this thread.. Oh, and I'm OverlyEquipped, I'm an artist, yee'.

Gwoop

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gwoopington
3DS FC
5455-9855-7285
Man, those are absolutely stunning! Very dynamic and wonderfully crisp linework.

OverlyEquipped

Smash Rookie
Recently, I decided to broadcast a Twitch stream during all of the hype. I managed to get a few done like you see below.

Gwoop

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gwoopington
3DS FC
5455-9855-7285
Your poses are really great and show a lot of character. The composition on Bowser alone is mindblowing.

OverlyEquipped

Smash Rookie
Your poses are really great and show a lot of character. The composition on Bowser alone is mindblowing.
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words there Gwoop. Most of these characters are ones I haven't even touched until now really.

Miririn

Smash Rookie
NNID
mirir1n
3DS FC
3093-7399-8303
Really digging the poses for Sonic, Bowser, and Greninja especially. Your use of line is excellent, and you've captured the essence of the characters very well. Definitely looking forward to more art.

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
These pieces of art are absolutely FANTASTIC!

You capture the personality and charisma of each character PERFECTLY.
I must ask, though, are you using a Mouse or a Pad to draw?
and it looks as if you used MS Paint to draw...?
(I could be wrong, if so I'm so sorry the pencil just looks like that)

Top Bottom