• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Overall uniqueness of the Pikmin?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Today I sat wondering, "Will there be any difference in attack structure depending on which Pikmin he swings?" I thought about what each could do, and how it would change the fight.

Lets say for instance he picks up a Pikmin of each type, how would this change his attacks?

I thought of these.

Red - Medium fire damage upon impact

Yellow - Slight electrical damage (They are the only ones besides White Pikmin that to actually be made of or generate what theyre immune to, so I see this happening) as well as increased jump height.

Blue - Iffy. Possibly Ice damage, or immunity to fludd or less damage from fludd and squirtle?

Purple - No brainer - Heavy knockback with a swing
( I can see one strategy being send in 4 of the other kinds of Pikmin, grab the purple Pikmin, jump into the fray whle the other Pikmin attack the foe, and knock the hell out of the foe with the purple.)

White - Occasional Lips stick effect, given thats the closest thing to poison in the game right now.

I see this kind of thing working well for Olimar, and wold make him even more unique imo.

Tell me your thoughts on this :)

*Ah and if this has been posted before, close the thread please, if not, great :) )

Top Bottom