• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OutLan GameCenter SSBM Tournament 10/27

Honors

Smash Journeyman
OutLan GameCenter SSBM Tournament

Date: October 27
Time: 11 am - 3 pm
Place: 184 AVE and Pines Blvd
Address: 18227 Pines Boulevard
Pembroke Pines, Florida 33029

10 dollar entry fee
Rules:

Final destination only
4 stock
1v1
10 min time limit
No items
Double elimination
Prizes not determined based on entry fee: 50% goes to store, 50% (didn't specify whether to 1st place or distributed to top 3)
One character all the way
Just show up at 11am sharp, no sign up needed

Register at: http://www.outlangc.com/index.php (scroll down to SSBM link)

Honors

Smash Journeyman
You mean the NSU Free Tournament/smashfest? I'll see for next month, maybe the 3rd or 24th of November or after my finals on December 15. It will be a personal tournament, not through the club, so no forms.

The 24th may be a bit risky since NSU school is closed, so I would need to find out if the buildings are open that day, plus Gigabits has a tournament on the 24th also.

You guys let me know how many are interested. Those have gone have liked it. There are 4 hanging tvs. there, so that isn't an issue and if that is taken, then we'll head to another venue that has 2 tvs (plus I know the people, so they may allow me to take more tvs. from their storage also (about 2-3 tvs).

Just curious, those that went to the previous Outlan GameCenter tournament, how was it and what were the rules then?

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
I usually go to outlan a lot with friends, and last time I went they were advertising a tourny. I asked the guy what the rules were and he said " I might use some MLG rules, but no wavedashing. Wavedashing is gay and unfair." That guy is the one who organizes smash tournys (or maybe just that one). In case you're wondering which guy it is, he is the blonde guy who goes by "Waghhhhh!!!". talk to him if you want to know about the rules..

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Yeah, he never has. And he's an *******. I wouldn't be surprised if it were all stages random with items, because that guy doesn't know **** about smash.

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
then id prolly not come =/

mcscruff,heres an idea

hold another one of your tourneys,you havent held one in awhile rite?

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
oic

well yeah,im still far lol

like 4 hours,but if nobody like col bol or chops comes ill be happy :D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I sort of wish the OP was just a little bit more descriptive, but I guess it's my fault for being too lazy to click the link. I'm mainly just curious about the pot ****.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
I sort of wish the OP was just a little bit more descriptive, but I guess it's my fault for being too lazy to click the link. I'm mainly just curious about the pot ****.
I'll give them a call wednesday. Been busy the whole day today, but they're closed anyways today and tomorrow the whole day.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the reminder Lambchops
Update 10/25

Time 11am-3pm
Rules:

Final destination only
4 stock
1v1
10 min
No items
Double elimination
Prizes not determined based on the entry fee: 50% goes to store, 50% (didn't specify whether to 1st place or distributed to top 3)
One character all the way
Just show up at 11am sharp, no sign up needed
10 dollar entry fee

Have fun.

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
i hate you doodah. this tourney is gonan be like 5 ppl lol. inet we can win more money. so.... lets go to INET! comon i can get more money for cataclysm too lol.!

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
lol the pot is ***** too so lets just go to inet where pot is ***** too but at least we get more free money than this sh*tty outlan tourney. mcscruff said last time they had a tourney it was mad sh*itty with gay assrules. gansta also told me not to go cuz this tourney sucks. you cant make a profit out of this tourney. me and emilio will pay for your gas to INET comon take us!!!!

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Uh Doodah, I never mentioned ever going to this in the first place. Other things were planned before this tourny, but have fun. If anything, visit gangsta who lives nearby.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
ouch....... what did the pot ever do to you to take such abuse......

YO IF THERES NO WAVEDASHING I DEF HAVE A CHANCE AT THIS........

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Lol..... Linguini .... You Got Destroyed..... Destroyed As$ Nigqa... i WON... chops sandbagged and got ELIMINATED

Top Bottom