• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of these three, which Up+C has the highest priority?

ddmrulz

Smash Rookie
Which Up+C has the highest priority? Lucas's, G&W's or Ivysaur's?

They're the three most powerful Up+C's, but me and a buddy of mine are debating what the order in how much priority they have is.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Up+C? I was not aware such a thing existed.

*looks in vain for a C-button*

Seriously, though, I assume you mean Up Smash? Look at how much damage they do. Priority is determined purely by damage output. The one that does the most damage has the highest priority.

I'd explain how priority works, but frankly I do not feel like it.

UberMario

Smash Master
Up+C? I was not aware such a thing existed.

*looks in vain for a C-button*

Seriously, though, I assume you mean Up Smash?
Up+C = Upwards on the C-Stick

you mean Up Smash? Look at how much damage they do. Priority is determined purely by damage output. The one that does the most damage has the highest priority.
Not entirely true, attacks with transcended priority will hit first regardless of their power. As for the 3 Up Smashes, Lucas' and Ivysaur's should both have equal "priority", as they are disjointed from the attacker (though the former's hitbox is slightly larger, hits harder, and lasts a bit longer, so I guess you could say his is higher up). G&W's U-Smash is lower in priority since it's not really a disjoint like it is for the other two.

Top Bottom